Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Lads holiday 2016 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Me and a few mates are all 18 and are thinking about going on a lads holiday around June 2016. Just wondering where the best places to go are? Ibiza and Magaluf seem the best two, but Ibiza is apparently very expensive and I've heard rumours that they are now breathalyzing everyone before they go into clubs in Magaluf? In an attempt to clean it up a bit.

Anyone got any personal experience? Many Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Been to Zante, it was absolutely quality and wasn't too expensive. In Ibiza you're looking at about £15-20 for a vodka coke in a club. Not sure about Magaluf, I've always thought it was a bit cheap and nasty. Ayia Napa looks good too.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Butlins Skegness would be pretty sick. Cheap cokes, all of the basketball you can handle, you might get to see a Ronan Keating tribute act if you book at the right time and - and I am serious about this so please get excited - you will get to meat THE REAL Postman Pat and Noddy.

#bestholidayevar

ReputationRep:
    Party scene in Croatia looks really good, I'm thinking of going next Summer with some mates myself.

ReputationRep:
    Went to Magaluf in 2013 was cheap as f**k a lot larger than say Zante would be, had an awesome time, plenty more lads than girls. Went to Malia this year which is quite a lot smaller than Maga but was still good. They've changed the laws over there too so in Malia people are not allowed to PR in the streets anymore and there's not really any drinks deals, 5 euro was standard in Malia when in a bar or club. Would reccomend Malia, really enjoyed it.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.