Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I feel drained :( watch

ReputationRep:
    In the past couple of weeks, I've been wanting to cry all the time because I feel so crappy. There's so much going on in my life at the moment which is probably why I feel so dreary; i just want to hide in a corner and disappear because I feel like I'm no use to anyone or anything - I don't know what is wrong with me because I've never felt like this before.
    I keep getting constant headaches but I don't know why because I get enough sleep.
    I'm not sure what the point of this thread is so I'm sorry if I've wasted your time, if you're going through this weirdness let me know how you cope because I'm struggling and I am afraid I'm going to fall apart which i don't want.
    I've tried cheering up and dragging through every day but I feel like I can't stand up let alone move on - my eyes are absolutely aching and I feel awful

ReputationRep:
    OP I wish I could give you a hug and make you feel better

If it helps my PMs are open and I'm here to talk x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hate to tell you this, but that sounds a lot like adult life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    OP I wish I could give you a hug and make you feel better

If it helps my PMs are open and I'm here to talk x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw thank you but I'm going to need something amazing to make me feel better
    thanks for the reply x it means a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xGCSE_Studentx)
    In the past couple of weeks, I've been wanting to cry all the time because I feel so crappy. There's so much going on in my life at the moment which is probably why I feel so dreary; i just want to hide in a corner and disappear because I feel like I'm no use to anyone or anything - I don't know what is wrong with me because I've never felt like this before.
    I keep getting constant headaches but I don't know why because I get enough sleep.
    I'm not sure what the point of this thread is so I'm sorry if I've wasted your time, if you're going through this weirdness let me know how you cope because I'm struggling and I am afraid I'm going to fall apart which i don't want.
    I've tried cheering up and dragging through every day but I feel like I can't stand up let alone move on - my eyes are absolutely aching and I feel awful
    ME TOO I have hit rock bottom and I want to literally drop dead too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadly)
    ME TOO I have hit rock bottom and I want to literally drop dead too
    I'm not sure if it's rock bottom i've hit but i feel like my body has ran out of energy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    I hate to tell you this, but that sounds a lot like adult life.
    But i'm 16 i don't want to grow up yet

ReputationRep:
    But i'm 16 i don't want to grow up yet
    I recommend that you don't for as long as possible.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Aw thank you but I'm going to need something amazing to make me feel better
    thanks for the reply x it means a lot
    I know exactly what you mean, when no amount of sleep can fix the tiredness that you feel. I've been there, but I just wanted to say whatever you're feeling, it will get better, as a wise fish once said "just keep swimming, swimming, swimming", I hope you feel better, you're a wonderful beautiful person okay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Here are some quotes that I hope will help:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:sending virtual hugs xo

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if it's rock bottom i've hit but i feel like my body has ran out of energy
    I'm glad you haven't reached my low all I ever do is cry and get really paranoid it's crazy! I suggest you do all the work you have quick and treat yourself to something you would never do lol! For example I will buy a jumper I would normally buy for half the price good luck and sorry my advice sucks lol I'm down in the dumps and haven't recovered yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    I know exactly what you mean, when no amount of sleep can fix the tiredness that you feel. I've been there, but I just wanted to say whatever you're feeling, it will get better, as a wise fish once said "just keep swimming, swimming, swimming", I hope you feel better, you're a wonderful beautiful person okay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes exactly! I'll sleep for 10 hours straight yet still fired tired and really drained. I keep getting headaches as well making me feel ill but i'm not!!
    Thank you for the nice words and for being a great comfort xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    :hugs:sending virtual hugs xo
    :grouphugs: thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadly)
    I'm glad you haven't reached my low all I ever do is cry and get really paranoid it's crazy! I suggest you do all the work you have quick and treat yourself to something you would never do lol! For example I will buy a jumper I would normally buy for half the price good luck and sorry my advice sucks lol I'm down in the dumps and haven't recovered yet

I can relate on the crying, ill find myself crying for no reason at all just because it helps relieve the pain
    Your advice is meaningful and it doesn't suck, thank you
    hope you feel better soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Here are some quotes that I hope will help:

That was very sweet of you - thank you
    it certainly put a smile on my face

ReputationRep:
    GCSE student I'm going through the same thing, i feel so bad. headaches and restlessness and avoiding work, i see counselors though, and they help me with rough patches.... contact someone in your school to talk to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJlover)
    GCSE student I'm going through the same thing, i feel so bad. headaches and restlessness and avoiding work, i see counselors though, and they help me with rough patches.... contact someone in your school to talk to
    i'm getting headaches frequently and my eyes are aching - i don't know why
    i have a mentor but i've only seen her twice about 6th forms and a-level so i don't know if i can speak to her about my state, if you know what i mean? plus she's always busy and it's hard to catch her

ReputationRep:
    i'm getting headaches frequently and my eyes are aching - i don't know why
    i have a mentor but i've only seen her twice about 6th forms and a-level so i don't know if i can speak to her about my state, if you know what i mean? plus she's always busy and it's hard to catch her
    Do you have a head of year? Can you talk to her about drop-in counselling sessions in ur area?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJlover)
    Do you have a head of year? Can you talk to her about drop-in counselling sessions in ur area?
    We don't have a head of year
    we're just expected to see mentors about everything but i can never find her

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.