Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

German offical wanrs that open door policy wil cause a civil war watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Goebbels.html

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/320651-ge...risis-bavaria/

Why some politicians insist on ramming mass immigration from Muslim regions down the throats of people who blatantly don't want it is beyond me.

Hungary's PM knows the damage it will cause. Slovakia quite rightly will only accept those who are culturally compatible. They have both said so. I can only wish other EU leaders were as sensible on this policy.

On April 2013 Putin gave a speech to the Duma. It was also during a time of unrest about Muslim immigration. This speech said;

"In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslims then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We had better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslimminorities are not Russians".

Spot on.

ReputationRep:
    I fear it's going to get really ugly.. But at this point there's not much Merkel can do..

ReputationRep:
    Story in the independant about a small one street village *(*pop 102) called Sumter in Germany have been told that they are to expect over 700 "Syrian refugees"
    As we have seen, that will be over 700 mostly men of fighting age.
    When the mayor received the email informing him his wife told him to ignore it as it was obviously a hoax. Poor fools didn't know what was about to hit them.
    Can you even begin to imagine what it will do to that tiny community?
    So here's a question. In light of the record of rapes and sexual assaults in the camps so far, when the families of Sumter with young daughters decide to flee their homes, do they become German refugees?

ReputationRep:
    Racism pure and simple. Sadly for UKIP and their cronies the majority of people support these poor people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i<3milkshake)
    Why some politicians insist on ramming mass immigration from Muslim regions down the throats of people who blatantly don't want it is beyond me.
    The purpose is to destroy the nations of Europe to make way for a federal EU tyranny. Divide and conquer.

ReputationRep:
    How is this guy a ''German official''?

The person who said this is a member of Alternative for Germany, which is among the smallest political parties in the country. It doesn't even have any seats in the legislature, let alone any members in government.

It'd be like taking a quote from a BNP member and saying it has come from a ''British official''.

ReputationRep:
    Anti-racists are full of ****

You are robbing all European of our homeland and a future

Ah but then the social construct of racism means we can't be victims of racism..

How convenient that genocide towards us permissible

This is why that woman from the Goldsmith university was allowed to call for genocide of White males...

When White people do stand up for themselves, it will be met by brainwashed anti-fascists and non-White's who use them against us.

ReputationRep:
    The Muslims will take over Europe without a bullet being fired. Mass immigration and out breeding the native population and then latching on to democracy to get into power. That will be the point people wake up and the civil wars start because people aren't going to let a government impose Sharia Law regardless of whether they were democratically elected. I don't see that as happening soon however, more towards the latter half of the century.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Mighty_Bush)
    The purpose is to destroy the nations of Europe to make way for a federal EU tyranny. Divide and conquer.
    P1ssing in the European gene pool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caravaggio2)
    Story in the independant about a small one street village *(*pop 102) called Sumter in Germany have been told that they are to expect over 700 "Syrian refugees"
    As we have seen, that will be over 700 mostly men of fighting age.
    When the mayor received the email informing him his wife told him to ignore it as it was obviously a hoax. Poor fools didn't know what was about to hit them.
    Can you even begin to imagine what it will do to that tiny community?
    So here's a question. In light of the record of rapes and sexual assaults in the camps so far, when the families of Sumter with young daughters decide to flee their homes, do they become German refugees?
    The German government wants their collective head examining. This town has 102 residents and absolutely no infrastructure. No schools, no shops, no police station. And these morons dump 750 so-called refugees on the place. I can't see this having a happy ending.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure why Europe's leaders feel we are responsible to take in all the worlds people without giving a damn about how it effects us? There are millions in camps in Turkey and they're leaving there to go to Greece and into Western Europe.

What kind of future do European people have in Europe when they're outnumbered?

We're already hearing about all the violence from rapes, muggings...

Is Europe safe for Europeans? maybe now, but what about 50 years, 100 years time?

You need to stop thinking about other people and think about your people we're the one's being deprived of our homeland here. These Syrians, eventually they can return but I doubt they will.

ReputationRep:
    Not surprised when you have stuff like this happening:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6717591.html

100 population village gets 750 migrants overnight, it's mental,.Germany are literally being cucked by Mohammed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Mighty_Bush)
    Just wait until when Turkey joins the EU; absolute chaos will ensue.

ReputationRep:
    Just wait until when Turkey joins the EU; absolute chaos will ensue.
    If Turkey ever joins the EU then i won't even vote for a referendum, i'll support an unequivocal and immediate exit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    If Turkey ever joins the EU then i won't even vote for a referendum, i'll support an unequivocal and immediate exit.
    I only pray that we get this referendum before Turkey joins and if we vote out it means right away.

If not then we will get flooded with millions of Turks or even if we vote out we will still get flooded. I can only pray that the sandbags are ordered before the next wave hits.

ReputationRep:
    I only pray that we get this referendum before Turkey joins and if we vote out it means right away.

If not then we will get flooded with millions of Turks or even if we vote out we will still get flooded. I can only pray that the sandbags are ordered before the next wave hits.
    Fortunately i think entrance has a veto for the EU, we see that there are sane nations like Hungary and Poland who would veto it (i think we're actually supporting it at the moment).

ReputationRep:
    Fortunately i think entrance has a veto for the EU, we see that there are sane nations like Hungary and Poland who would veto it (i think we're actually supporting it at the moment).
    They will get in. So we have to get out. Entrance may have a veto but aside from Hungary and Slovakia I doubt anyone has the sense to reject Turkey.

Look at it on a map; is it even in Europe? No.
    It is culturally compatible with Europe? No.

If Turkey join the EU god help us.

ReputationRep:
    They will get in. So we have to get out. Entrance may have a veto but aside from Hungary and Slovakia I doubt anyone has the sense to reject Turkey.

Look at it on a map; is it even in Europe? No.
    It is culturally compatible with Europe? No.

If Turkey join the EU god help us.
    I'm broadly between undecided and In although while i previously rubbished the skeptics on immigration, the actions of Germany and Italy especially have alarmed me and may push me towards an Out vote (i support free movement.... for Europeans!).

The map thing does'nt bother me (i'd happily have closer union with North America and Australasia) but the ethno-cultural concern does.

ReputationRep:
    I'm broadly between undecided and In although while i previously rubbished the skeptics on immigration, the actions of Germany and Italy especially have alarmed me and may push me towards an Out vote (i support free movement.... for Europeans!).

The map thing does'nt bother me (i'd happily have closer union with North America and Australasia) but the ethno-cultural concern does.
    The map point is to demonstrate how foolish the argument is; Turkey is not even in Europe-so how can it be in the EU? The EU is trying to become larger and larger to the point where it includes non-Europeans countries that as a result will have non-European culture. I am willing to bet when Turkey joins the EU the crime, benefits, violence etc that existing rich EU member states see will be horrendous.

ReputationRep:
    The final jihad is occurring right now. Thank you mama Merkel for the cultural enrichment.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.