Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

15 year old looking for a part time job watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm trying to find a part time job that I can do in my week/weekend. I'd like to do work over Christmas but am struggling to find places to apply to. Anybody know any places where I can apply to at the age I am to work?

ReputationRep:
    Big companies are less likely to hire someone before they are 16. Smaller local shops will be more likely to hire such as corner shops or a cafe. Some restaurants may hire for potwashers and kitchen stuff. The is also paperrounds which you could look for which a lot of pre-16 get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattR_0)
    Big companies are less likely to hire someone before they are 16. Smaller local shops will be more likely to hire such as corner shops or a cafe. Some restaurants may hire for potwashers and kitchen stuff. The is also paperrounds which you could look for which a lot of pre-16 get.
    I guess the big companies won't accept me yet. I probably should take a look at the local restaurants but I don't really want a paper round as I don't think I could commit to waking up so earlier. Thanks for your help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roryd673)
    I guess the big companies won't accept me yet. I probably should take a look at the local restaurants but I don't really want a paper round as I don't think I could commit to waking up so earlier. Thanks for your help
    You can get some paperrounds after school at some places; you will just have to look into it

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.