Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Online assessments for internships/graduate schemes (www.graduatemonkey.com) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Was not entirely sure what section I was going to post this in however as I am applying for marketing/business internships for this summer I thought this may be the best fit.

The reason I am writing is to inform people about what website to use (not use) in practicing online assessments including numerical & verbal reasoning tests. I as a student along with many other students do not have heaps of money to be giving away to test practice sites, however upon starting my journey of trying to acquire a summer internship I thought that it would be sensible for at least some of my money to go towards something that should ultimately help me to secure a brighter future.

Anyways the site that I had chosen was www.graduatemonkey.com which in my honest opinion promises a lot before you hand over the cash but ultimately does not prepare you for it well at all but at a price of around £50 it seems to be a better option than the more expensive jobtestprep.

If you are applying for a wide variety of companies who will most certainly all have different test providers, then I would highly recommend going somewhere else than graduatemonkey.com because from the start the grammar within the ebooks is appalling. I am not saying that my grammar is perfect but you are not paying £50 to read this. Alongside this there are a variety of other reasons but all around the area of being professional.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Marketing,Sales ad PR Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.