Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Me too ..... Human Centred Systems
triple_seven
Report 13 years ago
Those people who are going to, or are at Birmingham already contact me on MSN if you havn't already - [email protected], I want to get to know some more people before I go, Cheers!
Helen
springbeauty
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hi,

I'm from Vietnam. I will be reading MSc International Business at Birmingham Business School this autumn. Nice to meet you all!
I hope any of you can share any knowledge about this course and its perspective!

Cheers!
demonturkey
Report 13 years ago
Hiz!

Hopefully I'll be coming to Birminham this September as well. Eastern Mediterranean History is my subject of choice and I opted to live in Shackleton.

I don't know anyone there and I come from a remote little rock in the middle of the Irish Sea so I need to get to know you all!

So add me to a messenger, send an email, or let flight a flock of carrier pigeons!

:trytofly:
r_raghav11
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by springbeauty)
Hi,

I'm from Vietnam. I will be reading MSc International Business at Birmingham Business School this autumn. Nice to meet you all!
I hope any of you can share any knowledge about this course and its perspective!

Cheers!
i'm going to be doing my Grad diploma in business administration! Nice to know that there is some company for the business school in TSR ! :beer:
dan-cymru
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hey, just signed up here! So anyone feeling generous, make me feel loved and wanted through saying something in reply!

I've got my place in Birmingham as i took a year out, so applied already having the grades which was awsome! also my gap year adventure to Australia was awsome hehe!

but yes, I am studying Aritificial Intelligence with Computer Science starting this September. Yes, quite a mouthful, but I imagine it being a fantastic chat up line in the near future. Someone find me a girl who wouldn't be interested in an A.I and Computer Science student! Phwoar!!

Dan

oh and if anyone would like to add me on msn its [email protected]. my initials are dj okay, dont let the email addy fool you into thinking i am a wannabe badass disk jockey
dan-cymru
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by triple_seven)
Those people who are going to, or are at Birmingham already contact me on MSN if you havn't already - [email protected], I want to get to know some more people before I go, Cheers!
Helen
Yes! Another Welshy already! Cymru am Byth cariad!
philly_boy
Report 13 years ago
I haven't posted on here in a while...

Anyway, the latest news is that I'm not doing a gap year anymore, but got accepted to Birmingham. Which only means one thing...

...I'm the extra Poli Sci nerd this year.
zabini
Report 13 years ago
*waves* i'm doing Classical Lit & Civ... i've no idea why. should be interesting.
rjones
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by philly_boy)
I haven't posted on here in a while...

Anyway, the latest news is that I'm not doing a gap year anymore, but got accepted to Birmingham. Which only means one thing...

...I'm the extra Poli Sci nerd this year.
Hey I'm gonna be doing pol sci too, see you there man!
triple_seven
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by dan-cymru)
Yes! Another Welshy already! Cymru am Byth cariad!
you live in the town next to me - great! I have loads of friends from school who live in Barry!
dan-cymru
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by triple_seven)
you live in the town next to me - great! I have loads of friends from school who live in Barry!
Well i'n not quite your average barry boy dont worry!! but im sure neither are your friends if they went to bishop. i might know them but doubtful! but anyway, not a barry boy - went to glantaf! welsh speaking mother russia here!!
triple_seven
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by dan-cymru)
Well i'n not quite your average barry boy dont worry!! but im sure neither are your friends if they went to bishop. i might know them but doubtful! but anyway, not a barry boy - went to glantaf! welsh speaking mother russia here!!
I went to Bishop!!!! Contact me on my MSN, we've gotta talk more!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Ah I realise you must have known that I went to Bishop from my profile now!
lozzy1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hi I am new here and have an unconditional offer to study sociology in sptember! have looked around and it looks amazing! I cant wait!
5cVm
Report 13 years ago
I just got word....
I'M IN! =] hahahhaha!! yes. got my scholorship and accomodation at Shackle ton

Interactive systems for the win!!

I'm comming.....
dan-cymru
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lozzy1)
Hi I am new here and have an unconditional offer to study sociology in sptember! have looked around and it looks amazing! I cant wait!
hey welcome! glad you are excited, im think we all pretty much are! But you see the scared stressing side of people more so on these forums! but undertandably so! i've always got a slight worry that something down the line is gonna mess up regarding uni!!

cool with sociolagy! i know there is a difference, but i was going to do psyhcology but changed my mind in the end! but still, cool sort of subject to study and hopefully you can meet wicked people to make uni at brum even better for u!
*babyshambles*
Report 13 years ago
I'm off to the UCE Birmingham (BIAD) in September to study Visual Communication!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Jun '19

Are you chained to your phone?