Turn on thread page Beta

Basically I don't know any guys and I have no idea how to meet people online or in real life, whatever. I want to fall for someone for their personality not just their looks and it's really hard when you don't know anyone haha. Please help!

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically I don't know any guys and I have no idea how to meet people online or in real life, whatever. I want to fall for someone for their personality not just their looks and it's really hard when you don't know anyone haha. Please help!
    Well, what do you do, where do you do?

ReputationRep:
    The best way to meet people is to get more involved in life. How old are you? Are you at uni? Join societies!
    But, if you're trying to meet guys then don't join girl heavy societies. What do you enjoy doing that a guy would also like? Hiking, playing pooling, rowing, etc.
    Of course even if you are or are not in uni volunteering is always a good way to meet people.

(Original post by hopeforthebest1)
    The best way to meet people is to get more involved in life. How old are you? Are you at uni? Join societies!
    But, if you're trying to meet guys then don't join girl heavy societies. What do you enjoy doing that a guy would also like? Hiking, playing pooling, rowing, etc.
    Of course even if you are or are not in uni volunteering is always a good way to meet people.
    I'm still in year 13 and don't really have any time haha, I love to run, I sing and I love art but have no idea how I could involve other people in that?

I'm also really involved in my local church but there are no guys my age there at all.

ReputationRep:
    fall for me?

anyone???

ReputationRep:
    Are you planning on attending uni? If so I highly encourage you to live in university housing your first year. Get a meal plan as well and attend whatever social gathering the hall provides. It kind feel difficult at first but I promise you you will meet a ton of people, girls and guys that way. There will be many societies and most likely will have a society for runners and a Christian Student Union among many, many others. Spend this year getting the best scores you can on your A levels. So, I hope you'll be attending uni and a whole new social world will open up to you ..... just be patient!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm still in year 13 and don't really have any time haha, I love to run, I sing and I love art but have no idea how I could involve other people in that?
    Join a running club. There are loads of them around. Also join a choir. Your college probably has one.

Both are good ways of meeting people who have similar interests to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tinder

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 5, 2015
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.