The Student Room Group

Drama School Audition Thread

Hey guys,

I decided to create this thread for anyone applying to Drama school this year, as I feel like it might be useful if we have a place where we can get feedback and advice on our monologues and help each other out. Maybe also give people pointers for the application procedure itself.

I don't know about you, but I feel like it might be particularly useful to share videos of monologues, maybe via skype, with a few people so that we can get constructive criticism and help each other improve. What do you think?
Original post by 09jwoods
Hey guys,

I decided to create this thread for anyone applying to Drama school this year, as I feel like it might be useful if we have a place where we can get feedback and advice on our monologues and help each other out. Maybe also give people pointers for the application procedure itself.

I don't know about you, but I feel like it might be particularly useful to share videos of monologues, maybe via skype, with a few people so that we can get constructive criticism and help each other improve. What do you think?

Hey there!

This is a great idea for all you drama applicants! To get you started why not check out these videos of our students giving their top tips and advice. Or have a look at some advice on 'how to perform a monologue' from our Head of School, so you know what we look for.

There's also already a Drama School Applicants (Entry 2016) thread, which may be useful for you to join in on and get some tips from others also applying!

Hope this helps and all the best!

Lydia (Birmingham School of Acting)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending