Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Money watch

    • Thread Starter

    I may have to leave university because my **** of a mother does not lend the money for 2 weeks until I get paid. I urgently need money at the moment and I do not have it yet. She has not lent money in years either. She lives comfortably.
    I don't want to leave university because of some *******.

    Contact your students union welfare officer and ask whether there is a hardship fund to help you until your money comes through. Also talk to your bank to see see whether they can offer you an overdraft.

    Posted from TSR Mobile
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2015
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.