Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm filling in an online application that asks "Please give an example of great team work that you have personally experienced?"

It's really frustrating because I can't think of anything other than something in sports or like doctors/police/firemen but I know they're wanting something in retail or hospitality.

Does anyone have any examples of team they have experienced in a shop or restaurant?

ReputationRep:
    This is a question that's hard because we don't know your experiences. The one I would use are

-when I worked in a restaurant we had one night where three people called in sick and we had to work as a team to help each other out and covers each other's tables and make sure the customers received the same level of customer service if they had full staff In.

I have a lot of team work experience though so I'm not too sure..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.