Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

My coming out story watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    i just want to get it out there in the open. Ever since i came out in real life, people have always been ridiculing me saying i cant be because i dont look like one.
    Spoiler:
    Show

i'm coming out as an Australian. ever since i was 11 i've always admire the accent and australian culture, i mean i can prove it to you guys that i am indeed aussie, because would a non aussie know this? ''aussie aussie aussie oy oy oi''

ReputationRep:
    I see.

ReputationRep:
    I think I just lost some brain cells

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EastGuava)
    I think I just lost some brain cells
    Some brain cells, I lost a whole lotta brain cells.... Thank god I don't have a test tomorrow

JEEZ FFS ihatePE !!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Some brain cells, I lost a whole lotta brain cells.... Thank god I don't have a test tomorrow

JEEZ FFS ihatePE !!!!
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    i just want to get it out there in the open. Ever since i came out in real life, people have always been ridiculing me saying i cant be because i dont look like one.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i'm coming out as an Australian. ever since i was 11 i've always admire the accent and australian culture, i mean i can prove it to you guys that i am indeed aussie, because would a non aussie know this? ''aussie aussie aussie oy oy oi'' i can also speak in australian accent * aussie accent* thanks mate for reading and giving me some time. hope you can accept me for who i am, put the shrimp on the barbie aye
    It's ok, ignore the transxenophobes, be who you are in your heart.

You may not have been born in an Australian body, but don't let that ever stop you from expressing who you really are.

Good day. Mate.

ReputationRep:
    Can somebody just ban him already.

ReputationRep:
    clickbait

ReputationRep:
    I thought you were gonna come out as Chinese.

#Disappointed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F.Nietzsche)
    I thought you were gonna come out as Chinese.

#Disappointed

ReputationRep:
    I'm proud of you. you're so brave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Did you watch Maurice?

ReputationRep:
    Did you watch Maurice?
    Yes! I want to marry Alec Scudder, he's so cute :love:!

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I want to marry Alec Scudder, he's so cute :love:!

Maurice is baeeee! :love:

ReputationRep:
    Maurice is baeeee! :love:
    It makes me SO sad when Durham can't allow himself to fall in love with Maurice because it's not socially acceptable so he marries some woman. Legit want to cry.

ReputationRep:
    It makes me SO sad when Durham can't allow himself to fall in love with Maurice because it's not socially acceptable so he marries some woman. Legit want to cry.
    That part made me die inside! They were so cute together. Maurice just makes me so emotional. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    That part made me die inside! They were so cute together. Maurice just makes me so emotional. :cry2:
    It was recommended to me by my English teacher for my coursework and I watched it and I was like, "TAKEN". It was so moving and I was honestly so surprised by the content considering it was such a mid/early 20th century novel and the film was quite... graphic (for the want of a better word) for the 1980's, I think. It was superb anyways :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    It was recommended to me by my English teacher for my coursework and I watched it and I was like, "TAKEN". It was so moving and I was honestly so surprised by the content considering it was such a mid/early 20th century novel and the film was quite... graphic (for the want of a better word) for the 1980's, I think. It was superb anyways :lovehug:
    I will try to read the book. The film had a good cast, they acted marvellously.
    Have you watched Weekend?

ReputationRep:
    I tried to come out as a whale, but people thought i was retarded. No different from coming out as gay. I'm a whale born in a human's body.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.