Turn on thread page Beta

I can't do A levels nor can I be bothered watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewis5)
    I take all 3 sciences and psychology, I did no revision for GCSE's and got good grades, I literally cannot revise. So far this year I have went from a B in physics go a U, in chemistry from a B to an E, the other two are still really easy but physics and chemistry are so much harder, I can't do it at all, tomorrow I have a test in chemistry that if I don't get an E in ill get kicked off the course but ill know ill fail and I need chemistry so i may aswell drop everything and work in mcdonalds.
    i got A*s in science GCSEs - not one B in triple science

also did all 3 sciences (and computing)

also got Us all throughout the year

started hardcore revision when it hit me this ain't GCSEs (April - way too late) and barely came out with BBCC (B comp B bio C chem C phys)

now working trying to work twice as hard to pull BBC to AAA

plz don't be me

ReputationRep:
    Troll?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewis5)
    I take all 3 sciences and psychology, I did no revision for GCSE's and got good grades, I literally cannot revise. So far this year I have went from a B in physics go a U, in chemistry from a B to an E, the other two are still really easy but physics and chemistry are so much harder, I can't do it at all, tomorrow I have a test in chemistry that if I don't get an E in ill get kicked off the course but ill know ill fail and I need chemistry so i may aswell drop everything and work in mcdonalds.
    Ok bye!

ReputationRep:
    No. Not a troll.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.