Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Should I study Law? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey, thanks for taking the time to answer my first TSR question!
    I was wondering, would the following be sufficient to study law at uni? Im at AS right now, im likely to drop chemistry and work on economics, english literature and history. I also studied AS Politics which had a large judiciary and legislation section. I have a strong intrest in debating and debate club, would a law degree be a good idea for mu future?

ReputationRep:
    You sound like me, I did all those options apart from Economics. I also wanted/then didn't want/then somewhat wanted/now want to study law. Lol. I think it's a decision you have to make for yourself. Are you interested enough to complete the degree? do you sort of know what you would like to do? (you don't have to know this yet). Read a few books, get some work experience, think about it. It's up to you to understand whether this is the best option for you or not. I hope that helped somewhat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    You sound like me, I did all those options apart from Economics. I also wanted/then didn't want/then somewhat wanted/now want to study law. Lol. I think it's a decision you have to make for yourself. Are you interested enough to complete the degree? do you sort of know what you would like to do? (you don't have to know this yet). Read a few books, get some work experience, think about it. It's up to you to understand whether this is the best option for you or not. I hope that helped somewhat
    It did thanks, i love to read and study and would be 100% commited to a law degree, its nice to get a reply from someone who did similar courses to me. As for what i want to do, its really between an economical or business course or law, maybe something else english related idk yet.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.