Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have never in my life seen a bunch of more incompetent *******s than the management of Eldon Court in Leeds.

These people are the very definition of negligence. It might start with them taking months to fix the constantly malfunctioning appliances but that's just the beginning.

Issues of safety? Nope, these jokers are too busy scratching their furrowed brows and sitting with their thumbs up their arses to comprehend that maybe, just maybe, flats need functioning fire alarms.

At one point the entire water supply for the complex was contaminated with petrol during some kind of harebrained maintenance project and not only were tenants warned of this days later, not only did it takes days and days to fix, but they only bothered supplying a couple of bottles of water in lieu.

Needless to say when it comes to any logistical or financial issues they are similarly hopeless.

Please, for the sake of not only your mental health but probably your physical health too, stay away from Eldon Court in Leeds. It is a good way to ruin your time as a student in an otherwise great city.

ReputationRep:
    I lived in there just same period of you.
    I found a person who never mind cockroaches.
    Living in Eldon court makes your time horrible with bed bugs, ants and lots of disguesting cockroaches.

(Original post by Ciaran88)
    I have never in my life seen a bunch of more incompetent *******s than the management of Eldon Court in Leeds.

These people are the very definition of negligence. It might start with them taking months to fix the constantly malfunctioning appliances but that's just the beginning.

Issues of safety? Nope, these jokers are too busy scratching their furrowed brows and sitting with their thumbs up their arses to comprehend that maybe, just maybe, flats need functioning fire alarms.

At one point the entire water supply for the complex was contaminated with petrol during some kind of harebrained maintenance project and not only were tenants warned of this days later, not only did it takes days and days to fix, but they only bothered supplying a couple of bottles of water in lieu.

Needless to say when it comes to any logistical or financial issues they are similarly hopeless.

Please, for the sake of not only your mental health but probably your physical health too, stay away from Eldon Court in Leeds. It is a good way to ruin your time as a student in an otherwise great city.

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.