The Student Room Group

Girl just won't go out with me - what now?

Here are all the things I have tried:

- Asking her in person - she said she's "busy" that day and didn't suggest an alternative day - so thats a no.

- Asking her over text message - she didn't reply to the part of the message where I was asking her out.

- Asking her in person again - today she just laughed and said something like "you're so funny".

WTF

I think its still down to the fact that its that time of the month and she's just being moody.

What other ways are there of asking someone out?

Scroll to see replies

Sky writing.
Accepting she doesn't like you perhaps.
Get on with life?
Original post by Awesome Genius
Here are all the things I have tried:

- Asking her in person - she said she's "busy" that day and didn't suggest an alternative day - so thats a no.

- Asking her over text message - she didn't reply to the part of the message where I was asking her out.

- Asking her in person again - today she just laughed and said something like "you're so funny".

WTF

I think its still down to the fact that its that time of the month and she's just being moody.

What other ways are there of asking someone out?

I think you should take a hint; she clearly isn't interested and keep asking her out is going to pee her off.
You're a dignified man, so you shouldn't be chasing one girl when there are so many others to be had :yep:
Interpretive dance.
Buy her a house.
Original post by Most Competitive
You're a dignified man, so you shouldn't be chasing one girl when there are so many others to be had :yep:

You wouldn't be saying this if you saw this girl..........omg

She doesn't have a boyfriend at the moment - but she's had like 6 over the last few years. She dumped them all.

HOWEVER - the last one cheated on her. And she was quite upset about it. I am sensing an opportunity.

Also, there are no other good-looking single guys where we work.
What's with the sudden influx of threads from you? :redface:
She's not interested, bruh. Soz.
Original post by Mochassassin
What's with the sudden influx of threads from you? :redface:
She's not interested, bruh. Soz.

I post a lot anyway. But tonight I can't sleep.
I post a lot anyway. But tonight I can't sleep.

Losing sleep over this girl? Dang. :teehee:

She doesn't have a boyfriend at the moment - but she's had like 6 over the last few years. She dumped them all.

HOWEVER - the last one cheated on her. And she was quite upset about it. I am sensing an opportunity.

Can't you just offer to buy her a drink. It works for me on people that I don't even bloody know.
Original post by James Milibanter
Can't you just offer to buy her a drink. It works for me on people that I don't even bloody know.

Well I asked her if she wanted to go to Wagamama for dinner, which is kinda the same thing?

We eat lunch anyway together at the moment cos we're on the same project.
bro, put her in her place.
tell her she a hoe
and make skeet skeet slurp slurp noises
Well I asked her if she wanted to go to Wagamama for dinner, which is kinda the same thing?

We eat lunch anyway together at the moment cos we're on the same project.

It may be a bit soon for dinner, don't you think? For a first thing, it's usually a bar that I'd take someone to, because if I'm not getting anywhere there's always someone else.
Original post by Mochassassin
Losing sleep over this girl? Dang. :teehee:

No lol Its because I'm trying to complete a report which I should have completed by last Monday - just procrastinating.

TSR for me procrastinating since 2007. Different accounts.

If all else fails, remember that everyone has a price, and she must do too. This is just a way to pump and dump, so don't expect a "loving relationship" or anything.
Original post by James Milibanter
It may be a bit soon for dinner, don't you think? For a first thing, it's usually a bar that I'd take someone to, because if I'm not getting anywhere there's always someone else.

Yeh you're right - even though wagamana is pretty casual.

My strategy tomorrow is to suggest we go for lunch to a place close to work rather than in the work cafe. Then a drink, as you say.
Don't think she's interested, mate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending