Turn on thread page Beta

stuff thats missing from central areas of london watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone, im doing abit of work... im talking about the greenwich area (but think of it as london in general) is there stuff thats missing from central areas that is needed? thanls!

ReputationRep:
    Mosques.

ReputationRep:
    Somewhere to go shooting.

ReputationRep:
    why is everyones avi two guys kissing, wtf is going on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    Mosques.
    are you muslim? me too

thanks for the suggestion but not a religious place... it has to have shops in the building or really close by ...so far I have a park which is really bad i dont think that even counts as a structure...

in other words I have to make up a structure that covers the green area to the left of the circular pumps...

the park idea is pretty bad i was thinking of putting glass over the park to stop it from becoming wet by rainpppl

ive added a pic if your still willling to help its next to the pump houses and its in greenwich
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Cannabis Store.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemon Haze)
    Cannabis Store.
    your name reminded me of that rapper twista cheese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAEj36FTNmE

ReputationRep:
    bumppppppppp
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    'buy a boyfriend' stores.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    'buy a boyfriend' stores.
    forreal? it be that bead for you yehh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icemaj)
    hi everyone, im doing abit of work... im talking about the greenwich area (but think of it as london in general) is there stuff thats missing from central areas that is needed? thanls!
    A place where you can s*** peacefully. In situations like for example you are standing in bustop and you need take a quick one you get me.

ReputationRep:
    Public toilets

Police stations

Information booth/kiosk/directories

More shops selling umbrellas!
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    forreal? it be that bead for you yehh
    no I was only kidding :lol: funny if such a thing was introduced though :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kka25)
    Public toilets

Police stations

Information booth/kiosk/directories

More shops selling umbrellas!
    thanks alot for these, ill take them on board but I have to clarify its going to be a big building so i was thinking along the lines library, indoor play center etc but its in north greenwich ive attatched the site... anything possible come to your mind?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    no I was only kidding :lol: funny if such a thing was introduced though :rofl:
    haha thanks for the suggestion but you crazy gurl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Romulus Augustus)
    A place where you can s*** peacefully. In situations like for example you are standing in bustop and you need take a quick one you get me.
    loooooooooool you gotta "seld discipline" mate them toilet seats on road are grimy... a guy with some dirty green sports on his but mighthave popped them on the chair ya get me? next thing you got them too...

but toilets will be icluded in the buildidn ive attatched the place aswell does anything spring to mind? of what youd put in there (a structure- so building-anything library, sports center bla bla.. but those two are niche something extraordinary/sticks out)
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    thanks alot for these, ill take them on board but I have to clarify its going to be a big building so i was thinking along the lines library, indoor play center etc but its in north greenwich ive attatched the site... anything possible come to your mind?
    How about a bus garage or some sort of bus terminal since it's close to the rails.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kka25)
    How about a bus garage or some sort of bus terminal since it's close to the rails.
    i have a feeling we are gonna get a good idea coz i never thought of that but ideally i think its supposed to attract people...so plss gimme another one.. ive been awake since 6am yesterday... and my groups counting on me to do all the sketches... but we agreed on a park... realised an hour ago thats not really a structure and that it needs to be a building... cant get through to them coz they are lazy idiots and are probably knocked out in bed stone cold literally your my only saviour

ReputationRep:
    loooooooooool you gotta "seld discipline" mate them toilet seats on road are grimy... a guy with some dirty green sports on his but mighthave popped them on the chair ya get me? next thing you got them too...

but toilets will be icluded in the buildidn ive attatched the place aswell does anything spring to mind? of what youd put in there (a structure- so building-anything library, sports center bla bla.. but those two are niche something extraordinary/sticks out)
    A library would be nice. gym is also a good option.

ReputationRep:
    i have a feeling we are gonna get a good idea coz i never thought of that but ideally i think its supposed to attract people...so plss gimme another one.. ive been awake since 6am yesterday... and my groups counting on me to do all the sketches... but we agreed on a park... realised an hour ago thats not really a structure and that it needs to be a building... cant get through to them coz they are lazy idiots and are probably knocked out in bed stone cold literally your my only saviour
    'Attract people' in what sense?

If it's just for visiting:
    A market
    A carnival/circus
    A zoo
    A water park
    A place for festivals
    A square and a monument + shops surrounding the structure (e.g. Trafalgar)

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.