The Student Room Group

The Grime Society I

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by Wilfred Little
What touch? I'm still waiting for him to do something decent.

shut up
Original post by difeo
shut up

I see what you did there. That was average at best ftr.
Reply 262
I see what you did there. That was average at best ftr.

I'll take it
Original post by difeo
I'll take it

The tune, not your post :smile:
Reply 264
Does anyone listen to Afro Grime? e.g. NSG
Original post by dmy15
Does anyone listen to Afro Grime? e.g. NSG

what they do is not grime it is ****
thats the truth
trust me if u post a video of them everyone here will agree
had me searching as if i found a new grime artist
Reply 266
[video="youtube;2mZ0TFYTKyM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mZ0TFYTKyM[/video]
Hmm.png
Original post by niceguy95
Stormzy making music with pedos now smh lol fool losing his touch

Read up on it and listen to both sides before you say such things.

What touch? I'm still waiting for him to do something decent.

Yep, I've been thinking for time, is he actually better than anyone in old skool Roll Deep?

Speaking of which, Flow Dan is dropping an album this year in June. I can almost guarantee it will probably be grime album of the year for me. Unless Wiley's album sounds like pre-09 Wiley and/or Dot Rotten drops a grime album.
Original post by zKlown
Read up on it and listen to both sides before you say such things.

Yep, I've been thinking for time, is he actually better than anyone in old skool Roll Deep?

Speaking of which, Flow Dan is dropping an album this year in June. I can almost guarantee it will probably be grime album of the year for me. Unless Wiley's album sounds like pre-09 Wiley and/or Dot Rotten drops a grime album.

Pretty sure Skepta's new album is coming out this year too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dmy15

i was about to apologise for my ofensive behaviour but your upload of a horrible changed my mind
Original post by _Dreamville_
Pretty sure Skepta's new album is coming out this year too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meh, don't really care.

Meanwhile, Dot Rotten

@zKlown are you honestly not interested in hearing Skepta's album at all? I don't have much hope for it myself based on what his previous albums have been like, but I'm excited to see what direction he is going in considering how popular he's become since sticking to Grime and his time in the US.

And that instrumental on the Dot track is so good when the bass kicks in. I think it's called Natural. My favourite track on that CD.
@zKlown are you honestly not interested in hearing Skepta's album at all? I don't have much hope for it myself based on what his previous albums have been like, but I'm excited to see what direction he is going in considering how popular he's become since sticking to Grime and his time in the US.

And that instrumental on the Dot track is so good when the bass kicks in. I think it's called Natural. My favourite track on that CD.

That instrumental belongs on a boss battle on Pokemon lol

And nah I'm genuinely not, I've never been a huge fan.

Flowdan's album should be live though.
To Date this is still the best P money tune

[video="youtube;egfrdU1CbI0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egfrdU1CbI0&index=1&list=RDegfrdU1CbI0[/video]

Would like someone from the present to make a tune like this with all the gimmicks from this tune till 2016
It is nowhere near being the best P Money tune. And he's done that again on the CD he made with Blacks.

His best tune is probably Left The Room or Jezebel. I always liked that one he made over the Scruface beat, Giddy Up I think it was.
Meant to say my favourite...

Anyway Flashback Friday

[video="youtube;b06UljQO7yo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b06UljQO7yo[/video]

Snakeyman's bit always makes me laugh

Back when :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolp hin: MC's could chat :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolp hin: and get away with it. Ill take that energy over what is prodiuced these days tho
listen to MsBanks...
[video="youtube;vTO_0y2bK0w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTO_0y2bK0w[/video]

good song but AJ TRACEY MAY lose his foot in grime

he should focus on evolving grime
What you mans think of bugzy malone? I'm from london init obviously, just heard about him still think his hard though
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest