Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    i also quoted an act wrong in the play - i said that the lewd conversation took place in 1.3 but in fact it took place in 2.1
    do you think it'll mark me down? im really worried about it
    No way. AQA aren't that petty. They don't really care if you even get quotes wrong, so I always put words in and omit them, because I can't remember them properly. The exam board know we're only human.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    i also quoted an act wrong in the play - i said that the lewd conversation took place in 1.3 but in fact it took place in 2.1
    do you think it'll mark me down? im really worried about
    nah, they're likely to take your quote and ignore the slip-up. it's easily done with so many acts and scenes - and also why i never bother quoting scenes, but make clear i know where in the play the quotes come from.

i did the title question for M4M and the pagan vs christian question for Rime of the Ancient Mariner. Both were star questions.

ReputationRep:
    Oh it all went horribly wrong....did the 'appropriate title' question and just turned it into 'compare Angelo and the Duke/Justice and Mercy'....mehh. No comment on the Chaucer o well, i do need that stupid A to get into KCL, so it looks like I'm going to have to do something special on the synoptic...has anyone else ever had an impulse to just screw up their paper, storm out and move to Paraguay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humanpunk)
    Oh it all went horribly wrong....did the 'appropriate title' question and just turned it into 'compare Angelo and the Duke/Justice and Mercy'....mehh. No comment on the Chaucer o well, i do need that stupid A to get into KCL, so it looks like I'm going to have to do something special on the synoptic...has anyone else ever had an impulse to just screw up their paper, storm out and move to Paraguay?
    Don't worry, I turned the Measure for Measure one into a law and justice one too! I was really scraping the barrel for material. Not to worry. You won't have done too badly, and 5 out of 6 units are now out of the way.
    Chuck away your notes... it's crunch time now.

ReputationRep:
    *doh* now that you've mentioned the justice / mercy debate, I feel so inadequate - i should've made more of that argument

ReputationRep:
    did anyone do tennyson or edward 2?

WHAT did u think of questions?

Ally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meghan)
    *doh* now that you've mentioned the justice / mercy debate, I feel so inadequate - i should've made more of that argument
    No, It's more than probably not right. I was rambling. Plus, I only knew the law/justice one. It was really about the theme of balance and antithesis. Never mind though. It's all in the past. No use crying over ****ed LTB5s.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.