Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: Is this a good line to get a girl to kiss me? watch

Announcements

If I went up to a girl in a bar / club and asked her name and then said: What's your excuse not to kiss me? Would this be a good line to get a girl to kiss me without much effort? Obviously she'd need to be attracted to me but would it work?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds more like a perv in it for a quick *hag.

(Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Sounds more like a perv in it for a quick *hag.
    I don't really understand what you're saying but i've seen vids on youtube and it worked pretty well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't really understand what you're saying but i've seen vids on youtube and it worked pretty well
    So there just so happened to be a camera in the right place, at the right time and the guy was good looking enough to get it on the first attempt?

No one's that gullible...

(Original post by Scienceisgood)
    So there just so happened to be a camera in the right place, at the right time and the guy was good looking enough to get it on the first attempt?

No one's that gullible...
    Btw why are you answering a question that says "Girls:".. ? And no they had the camera set up before hand

ReputationRep:
    If she's into kissing strangers, maybe. Personally I'd run in the other direction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phunky_fresh)
    If she's into kissing strangers, maybe. Personally I'd run in the other direction.
    I was going to say pretty much 95% of the sober female population would do this...

ReputationRep:
    i can do better!

you look like a tower bcause eiffel for you
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Btw why are you answering a question that says "Girls:".. ? And no they had the camera set up before hand
    I think you're missing his point quite spectacularly, but the camera isn't the only thing that's set up in that.

ReputationRep:
    Pick up lines don't usually work, yeah it may get your attention but a simple "hi" will go a long way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's not a good method, it's a bit weird.

ReputationRep:
    If I went up to a girl in a bar / club and asked her name and then said: What's your excuse not to kiss me? Would this be a good line to get a girl to kiss me without much effort? Obviously she'd need to be attracted to me but would it work?
    forget that jazz anyways. focusing on generally getting better at chatting to girls might be a better idea.

ReputationRep:
    It could back fire horribly.

You: What's your excuse not to kiss me?

Them: Your face is making me sterile.
    Them: I'm not into bestiality.
    Them: I don't date transsexuals.
    Them: Have you met my psychotic mass-murdering boyfriend?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it could definitely work, ignore what these wankstains are saying. However, it also depends on how you say it. If she can tell by your body language that you're confident then it will work. If it comes across as forced then she act harshly towards you for trying to 'step up'

ReputationRep:
    no.

ReputationRep:
    My response would be: 'I don't need an 'excuse'. 'I don't want to' is enough. You ****ing entitled misogynist.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A5ko)
    It could back fire horribly.

You: What's your excuse not to kiss me?

Them: Your face is making me sterile.
    Them: I'm not into bestiality.
    Them: I don't date transsexuals.
    Them: Have you met my psychotic mass-murdering boyfriend?
    I need to say thanks for that, genuinely made me laugh. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Not really, it'd leave u open to a savage response. Go for it if u don't mind rejection.

ReputationRep:
    no, bro. no

ReputationRep:
    I've been thinking about going around busy city areas with a map, going up to attractive women and saying "Hi i'm lost. I was wondering if you know someplace I can take you for a drink?"

I think there's a good balance of cringyness and wit for it to work, with the right delivery.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 4, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.