Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have both diselxia and dysparixa.

50% or 100%

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    The 100% of course. You don't have to use it all its just extra so if I was you I would go with the 100% and try answering all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For collegeboard US exams you do have to. I wiill be travelling over 2 hours and haaving to saty the nite in a hotel.

I also have to take the December test wirthout extra tiem because I missed the deadline.

Are you sure? Have you had any experieecne taking the SAT with accomdiations. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    BUMP

ReputationRep:
    In Section 15 of the report.

I have indicated that I have dyslexia and dyspraxia, do I need to fill out any of the visual fields, physical fields etc. sections on the right - I do not know what to put in there.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    and also I had in my formal testing of learning dificulties that I used coloured overlays which is in the reprot that I am sending, do I fill that out in section 15.

Thanks

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.