Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am Emre and coming to Liverpool for language course. Now i am arranging accomadation and university offer me philarmonic and vine court halls . Which one is good ? How is life in this halls? Can you provide me more information please ?

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emreozen16)
    Hi,

I am Emre and coming to Liverpool for language course. Now i am arranging accomadation and university offer me philarmonic and vine court halls . Which one is good ? How is life in this halls? Can you provide me more information please ?

Thank you.
    I was in Vine Court catered last term. There are 16 people in catered flats and 8 in self-catered so there's always lots of different people to meet. People tend to hang out with people from other flats, not just their own. The only problem in halls is the residential advisors who will come in to the flat and kill the pre-drinks party. I wouldn't recommend being catered - the food isn't great or healthy!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 8, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.