Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am planning to apply the nursery for my daughter next year.
    This independant (Exeter Cathedral school) is inspected by the Independent Schools' Inspectorate (ISI) who reported to the Department for Education. The ISI is the body approved by the Secretary of State for the purpose of inspecting school belonging to the Independant School Council Assosiations and reporting on compliance with the Education (Independant School Standards) (England) Regulations 2010.
    I am currently entitled to get the childcare grant with an Ofsted Nursery. Am I Entitled to get childcare grant if we change to this independant school in the same circumstances next year?
    Thanks in advance!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi,

Will it be through Exeter Cathedral School? Are they registered to provide childcare?

Thanks.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.