This discussion is closed.
young_free
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't think the problem is this forum, you're a procrastinator (nothing to be ashamed of, we all are a bit lol) so if you were banned I think you'd find something else to delay revising. Put yourself on a TV?internet ban, ground yourself, then you won't have any choice but to revise! I tried a TV ban, it works to get a bit of revision in but at the end of the evening you still end up going and watching TV :-/
tiempo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ALl i can say is good luck there!!!... I should really be revising now as well.. But with so many people on this board posting new messages every damn minute i think it'll have to wait
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)
Good thinking Batman!

Can I have Batman's autograph? please

It you're not motivated to revise and if you just stay on here you're not going to get anything done. I seem to revise more efficently last minute though, but that only works when you've been working and paying attention for the whole course.

Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 15 years ago
When you have your university place, a sponsorship from a very nice company, proving to your parents that maths, computing, physics, electronics etc... are equally as vital as subjects like English, History etc..., the expectation of your tutors and your own personal fear of failure to think about THEN I will accept that you MIGHT be under a little bit of pressure. Until things get that on top of you, please refrain from self-pity and get some work done!!! :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (61)
51.69%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
8.47%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
11.86%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (30)
25.42%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (3)
2.54%

Watched Threads