Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1446642996.899025.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  151.6 KBSo I know
    Distance/ time= speed likewise speed time=distance
    However the question about calculating Z (question c) is confusing me how do I use my formula to calculate that?! Using the triangle method.
    Thanks in advance

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Question c just taking a reading off the graph of the total time it was stopped for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Question c just taking a reading off the graph of the total time it was stopped for
    So would i be right in saying 500 seconds

Thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickie89uk)
    So would i be right in saying 500 seconds

Thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Correct! Well done

ReputationRep:
    Correct! Well done
    Haha thanks I thought that was too simple so it must be a trick question. That's the first thing I though and then I thought nope that's too simple.

I feel like a plonker now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickie89uk)
    Haha thanks I thought that was too simple so it must be a trick question. That's the first thing I though and then I thought nope that's too simple.

I feel like a plonker now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't worry!

Just remember that those types of questions can be common in exams. They kinda form little 'inbetweeners' to just test that you remember basic things. If you're certain you're right and you have reread the question a few times, you're probably right! Just have confidence when doing questions

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry!

Just remember that those types of questions can be common in exams. They kinda form little 'inbetweeners' to just test that you remember basic things. If you're certain you're right and you have reread the question a few times, you're probably right! Just have confidence when doing questions
    I will do thank you so much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.