Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls how do you feel about guys playing with your hair watch

ReputationRep:
    Im not talking about a random stranger like your boyfriend. Would you be ok with him stroking your hair while you lie there and maybe run his hand through it or kiss you on top of your head. Or you ok with this ir is it weird and creepy

ReputationRep:
    Bit annoying I guess it's the same as her playing with your hair some will like it others won't.

ReputationRep:
    I love people playing with my hair. It feels rly nice and also I have ASMR so I get tingles . But some don't like it so idk

ReputationRep:
    I thought that was every girls weakness tbh, along with back tickling

ReputationRep:
    Love people playing with my hair - so relaxing haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forumaddict)
    a random stranger like your boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    I love people playing with my hair.. I find it ticklish and relaxing

It's wonderful, but I don't mind anyone I know playing with my hair, so long as they don't have mucky fingers or mess it up.:giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Must feel good by this guy.

http://www.andpop.com/wp-content/upl...ve-Standup.png

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forumaddict)
    …a random stranger like your boyfriend…
    You're easily pleased!

I love guys playing with my hair lol or anyone. It's relaxing and it means I'm comfortable and I trust them

(Original post by Simes)
    You're easily pleased!
    😂😂😂

Okeh

ReputationRep:
    I love when my bf does that when we lying together watching a movie together. I find it very relaxing and it often sends me to sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Instead of playing with my hair I try out different styles all the time.

ReputationRep:
    If I had a boyfriend? I wouldn't mind. Although my hair is quite thick and tangle so I don't want to be responsible for the breakage of his fingers. I don't mind my friends doing it either, on the off chance that they do. They've seen the trouble of my hair, they have been abused by it numerous times, especially in the wind. They've learned not to get involved.

ReputationRep:
    Yes please.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 4, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.