Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guy wants my phone number and i don't want to give it to him - HELP! watch

Ok, so theres this guy who works at the tube station i usually go to for uni every morning, who is always asking for my phone number when i top up my oyster card...or have a little trouble....

he seems like a nice guy, but i just don't feel attracted to him...and he's always pestering me even when i suggest i have a boyfriend etc (which i don't)

its so annoying!! I've had this experience before with guys, and they just send me unsolicited vulgar pics that i have no use for...

what do i do????

ReputationRep:
    Listen to music and ignore him - thats what I do when I want to ignore people in my classes omw to school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok, so theres this guy who works at the tube station i usually go to for uni every morning, who is always asking for my phone number when i top up my oyster card...or have a little trouble....

he seems like a nice guy, but i just don't feel attracted to him...and he's always pestering me even when i suggest i have a boyfriend etc (which i don't)

its so annoying!! I've had this experience before with guys, and they just send me unsolicited vulgar pics that i have no use for...

what do i do????
    tell him staright up NO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

what do i do????
    Ignore him, he will soon get the message that you are not interested.

If the situation gets any worse you could always report him.

Good luck OP

ReputationRep:
    Tell him you're a feminist.

ReputationRep:
    tell him you wont give him and tell him not to pester you or youll tell the cops.

Thirsty ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Listen to music and ignore him - thats what I do when I want to ignore people in my classes omw to school.
    Yes, OP, put headphones on and ignore him. You don't even have to be listening to anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EconomicMigrant)
    Ignore him, he will soon get the message that you are not interested.
    ffs no

Just be direct. It makes everything so much easier for everyone.

'No, random tube guy, I don't want to give you my number because I'm not interested in you'. Then ignore him.

There you go. Done.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with everyone else here, just ignore him and don't look at him (no direct eye contact). Listening to music or pretending to search something up on your phone is the best way to ignore people.

Good Luck though.

ReputationRep:
    Hi are you attractive? I would just complain to the london underground as it is unprofessional.

ReputationRep:
    Just say no. And then if he keeps bothering you, ignore him. Top up your oyster at a different station and just always walk through the station quickly so he doesnt have time to talk to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You could give him a rejection number but if you see him a lot that might end badly
    Best to just ignore him, if you've already told him you're not interested there's not much else you can do

ReputationRep:
    Say no.

ReputationRep:
    Top up your oyster card online

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 4, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.