0%
    I speak to a few/some
    47.83%
    I never had any friends so I don't speak to any at all
    4.35%
    I don't speak to any of them at all
    47.83%

ReputationRep:
    I was just thinking about it the other day, and I barely/rarely speak to my secondary school friends (close ones). I spoke to a few of them at the beginning of year 12 and I'm in year 13 now, though social networks but that's it, and it upsets me...
    I am just thinking that when I go uni I won't speak to any of my friends any more from sixth form, like I feel upset that I've wasted time making friendship with certain people because we have 0 relationship

ReputationRep:
    Keep in contact!!! Go for a coffee and a catch up with them, because chances are that when you go to uni youll make friends with people who live all around the country so when you come home you need to have some friends to come back to! Also you've just spent 5 years (+) of your life with them and you shouldnt loose them!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Some might say I speak to them every day.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, keep in contact with all & meet them here and there

ReputationRep:
    Nope, and I regret it deeply.

ReputationRep:
    I still do, I've become closer with them over the years after secondary school. They're so important to me

ReputationRep:
    some of them more than others,others have just fell off the radar completley and others just dont seem to want to talk to me...i have probably 4/5 who i actually talk to ocassionaly not gonna lie i feel like an outsider and i know i definetley get left out of things since i moved to a different school for year 12...now in year 13 and i talk to alot of people in my school but only got a few friends

ReputationRep:
    I don't talk to/see any of them anymore, they weren't terribly nice to me anyway so I was fairly glad to ditch them in college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A5ko)
    Nope, and I regret it deeply.
    you regret what? Not speaking to them?

ReputationRep:
    I still speak to my best friends from secondary school but everyone else has just turned into a facebook friend.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.