Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Egypt flight 9268 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Made a thread seeing as i cant be the only one who is intrigued with plane crashes like this.

Russia's aviation top dog says:

Russia’s top aviation official dismissed an assertion by the airline involved in a passenger jet crash in Egypt that pilot error and technical defects could be ruled out as causes.An executive of the Russian carrier Kogalymavia told a news conference Monday that only some kind of impact on the plane in flight could have caused the disaster, adding to confusion over what brought down the aircraft on Saturday with 224 people on board. His comments raised questions about whether the airline was suggesting foul play was involved

.I watched air crash invesitgation episode last night where improper maintenance on the rivets of the plane allowed them to crack tearing the roof off on a plane mid flight heading to Hawai some years ago and as far as i know mechanical failure has been the cause of numerous crashes in history.

It seems like nobody is sure with any certainty that the Isis affiliated islamist militant group resident in Sinai dont have the capability to shoot down a jet at 31,000 ft which begs the question why are planes taking the risk of flying over these airspaces? Regardless of what the black boxes actually reveal, will Egypt and Russia contrive a narrative that suits them instead of the truth?

Thoughts?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post60387919

Thread on it here.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 4, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.