Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

A2 and depression. watch

Announcements

I feel so sad, lonely, loss of energy and loss of appetite. Hearing my brother or my mum come into my room and speak to me puts me on the verge of tears because I just want to be alone I just feel like lying in my bed and not doing any work. Which is awful, I'm already falling behind and it takes everything out of me to complete my work.Some times I will procrastinate all the way till night time and stay up late completing work that should have been completed hours ago, I feel so out of control with school and work.

I have high expectations also, so I don't know what will become of me if I completely fail this year. If I carry on like this it will. I feel so lonely at the moment, most of my friends aren't my friends anymore, they have just drifted off from me and they spend their time going out with each other. I honestly have no one to speak to and makes me feel so sad.I feel crazy for being this sad, I don't want to go to the doctor because I don't want to go on any type of medication. I just want my life to get back to how it used to be.

Can anyone relate to this, please offer me your advice.

I relate 100%

i was just gonna post about this but i was just too tired to even do that

will stick around to see the responses

All i can say is you're not alone

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 4, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.