Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi im an architecture student. i have my dissertation in lest than 2 moths and i haven't done a word.since English is my second language its even harder. i have to have 6000 words by the end of December and im worried i cant do it on time. my title is something like "sustainable development in developed and developing countries".

i need to know what kind of things i should include in my chapters. and also any other advice that will help in planing my dissertation and writing the words.

many thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homayoun)
    hi im an architecture student. i have my dissertation in lest than 2 moths and i haven't done a word.since English is my second language its even harder. i have to have 6000 words by the end of December and im worried i cant do it on time. my title is something like "sustainable development in developed and developing countries".

i need to know what kind of things i should include in my chapters. and also any other advice that will help in planing my dissertation and writing the words.

many thanks
    this is something you should be discussing with your supervisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jelly1000)
    this is something you should be discussing with your supervisor
    hey, what uni you at and are you a international student? I am going to apply architecture for 2016 entry. would you like to give me some advices about choosing universities. and do u know that any universities don't need a portfolio cause i am not doing art at A level.

ReputationRep:

many thanks
    hey, what uni you at and are you a international student? I am going to apply architecture for 2016 entry. would you like to give me some advices about choosing universities. and do u know that any universities don't need a portfolio cause i am not doing art at A level.

ReputationRep:
    This will be a productive thread...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by REW.)
    im not a student any more and I never studied architecture so afraid I cant help

ReputationRep:

many thanks
    Well there is your first problem. You have been avoiding your dissertation and as a result with 2 months left you've not even started. You only have yourself to blame.

We can't tell you what should be on your dissertation and you should know better than to ask. You need to speak to your project advisor, and I think you already know that but probably don't want to because they will see you've not done any work yet.

I'm sorry but you're going to have to buckle up and deal with it.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.