Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How did you find the exam? i thought it was very easy.

i picked the tea one, the waste disposal and i cant even remember what the other was about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ram)
    How did you find the exam? i thought it was very easy.

i picked the tea one, the waste disposal and i cant even remember what the other was about.
    hey yeh it was easier than past papers! I too did the tea one for mod 1, then for mod 2 (which was last? :confused: ) I did the higher education one and for mod 3 I did the one about unemployment/ labour productivity/suppy side policies etc etc; all the questions were so similar to things I'd done on past papers. I was very impressed with module 3 paper (lol glossy AND colour pictures ) the question I found hardest was interpretting (on mod 3) the question about UK labour force output or something and the effect on the current account on the balance of payments...that confused me a bit!
    but other than that it was all good
    Katie

ReputationRep:
    haha yea, the unit 3 one had colour!! edexcel must have had a surplus of funds

i remember now, i did the following questions:

Unit 1: Tea
    Unit 2: Waste disposal
    Unit3: supplyside/labour

The only mistake i think i made was labeling the supply of labour curve AS instead of LRAS - do u think that will lose me a mark?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ram)
    haha yea, the unit 3 one had colour!! edexcel must have had a surplus of funds

i remember now, i did the following questions:

Unit 1: Tea
    Unit 2: Waste disposal
    Unit3: supplyside/labour

The only mistake i think i made was labeling the supply of labour curve AS instead of LRAS - do u think that will lose me a mark?
    lol no! it'll be fine! what model were you using?

ReputationRep:
    i was showing how the use of supplyside policies would expand the supply to the right i.e. increase real output

ReputationRep:
    nah I meant what kind of LRAS curve, (ie keynesian, monetarist etc)

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.