Turn on thread page Beta

I get so jealous when other guys talk to my crush watch

Announcements

Not in an angry way but just like I wish wish wish wish wish that could be me chatting and flirting with her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Not in an angry way but just like I wish wish wish wish wish that could be me chatting and flirting with her
    Thanks for sharing with the world; have you tried sharing this with the only other relevant person- the bit of bronze that you fancy?

(Original post by Davalla)
    Thanks for sharing with the world; have you tried sharing this with the only other relevant person- the bit of bronze that you fancy?
    Nah

ReputationRep:
    Nah
    Then you can't really moan if other people are about to fertilize her eggs.

ReputationRep:
    you should probably try talking to her ??

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried Child line? I believe they're open 24 hours lately.

ReputationRep:
    I know how you feel bro. Happens to me nearly everyday

ReputationRep:
    I know then feels as well

ReputationRep:
    haha same here its normal to feel this way

Aw everyone feels this way don't worry about it. Just go and try to speak to her

ReputationRep:
    Think every guy gets this.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    have you actually talked to her, are there any signs that she likes you? She is free and single, so she can really talk to who she likes.

ReputationRep:
    It okay buddy I understand those feels.

Relationships are hard. Women how do they work? Amirite? Ha ha ha.......ha...

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 4, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.