The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Not in an angry way but just like I wish wish wish wish wish that could be me chatting and flirting with her

Thanks for sharing with the world; have you tried sharing this with the only other relevant person- the bit of bronze that you fancy?
Reply 2
Original post by Davalla
Thanks for sharing with the world; have you tried sharing this with the only other relevant person- the bit of bronze that you fancy?

Nah
Reply 3
Nah

Then you can't really moan if other people are about to fertilize her eggs.
you should probably try talking to her ??
Not in an angry way but just like I wish wish wish wish wish that could be me chatting and flirting with her

Have you tried Child line? I believe they're open 24 hours lately.

I know how you feel bro. Happens to me nearly everyday :frown:
I know then feels as well :frown:

haha same here its normal to feel this way
Reply 9
Aw everyone feels this way don't worry about it. Just go and try to speak to her :smile:
Think every guy gets this.
have you actually talked to her, are there any signs that she likes you? She is free and single, so she can really talk to who she likes.
It okay buddy I understand those feels.

Relationships are hard. Women how do they work? Amirite? Ha ha ha.......ha...
Reply 13
:eek:
This is probably going to sound awful but does she do it on purpose to try and get you to step up? Ive been guilty of flirting with my crushes friends in the hope that they will see, be annoyed then actively do more. So have my friends. It may be a thing both girls and boys do even when they are not consciously thinking.
lol way to restart an old thread...
you need to see if she tries to get your attention at any point, but ultimately you have NO right to be angry at her, she is her own self and if she doesn't like you, you have to respect that and not interfere with any of her other relationships...I'm sure you will find someone else xo
As you yourself put it, it is your crush, not hers, so be a man, step up to the plate and talk to her or just go away and forget about it. Give her a break, tell her how you feel she will either be pleased to hear it or just brush it off either way you win. If she is p;eased then you can try to embark on a relationship, if she brushes you off then you still win because you know where you stand and can start moving on to the next crush and repeat the process until you click with someone.
Determination people!!!!. if you like her than obviously go for it. stop being a baby and talk to her (i hope i dont cause offence) :smile:
youll be fine just embrace the fact that ur ugly
This thread is 3 years old so it's likely the OP's situation has changed/resolved by now. In future please check thread dates before you post. I'm locking this thread now to prevent it being bumped further. :smile:

Latest