Maker
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I think Germany is planning war, most likely with Russia. That would explain the large number of refugees they are taking in, most of these are young men and women that will make ideal soldiers.

Given Germany's history of aggression, I think it is the most likely explanation.
Student403
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This guy's definitely on to something /s
Rk2k14
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
But ISIS are the bigger threat right?
Maker
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rk2k14)
But ISIS are the bigger threat right?
ISIS is a side show, any of the major powers like Russia, US or France could decimate them within a few months if they used all the military resources.
Betelgeuse-
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Maker)
ISIS is a side show, any of the major powers like Russia, US or France could decimate them within a few months if they were allowed to rack up civilian casualties
Fyp
Howard
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Maker)
I think Germany is planning war, most likely with Russia. That would explain the large number of refugees they are taking in, most of these are young men and women that will make ideal soldiers.

Given Germany's history of aggression, I think it is the most likely explanation.
If they'd make such good soldiers I wonder why all these young men ran away from Syria instead of picking up a rifle.
Maker
Rep:
?
(Original post by Howard)
If they'd make such good soldiers I wonder why all these young men ran away from Syria instead of picking up a rifle.
The Germans will create new Foreign Legions with Syrians, Afghans and Iranians and train and arm them.
Maker
Rep:
?
(Original post by Betelgeuse-)
Fyp
Russians don't give a toss about civilians except as target practice.
Rk2k14
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Maker)
ISIS is a side show, any of the major powers like Russia, US or France could decimate them within a few months if they used all the military resources.
Guess you didn't detect the sarcasm.
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Maker)
The Germans will create new Foreign Legions with Syrians, Afghans and Iranians and train and arm them.
I think Dad's Army would be more effective.
Maker
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rk2k14)
Guess you didn't detect the sarcasm.
I'm I bothered?
Personinsertname
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What would be there goal? Power comes in many forms and the ability to do so would most likely be under previous superpowers such as Russia and America who still have as stockpiles of nukes. That is without knowledge of greater knowledge or trajedies.
KimKallstrom
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
OP I lolled so repped you. Enjoyed that theory.

But I've got to ask: why are you so sure it's Russia they're going to war with? I look forward to your response
Maker
Rep:
?
(Original post by KimKallstrom)
OP I lolled so repped you. Enjoyed that theory.

But I've got to ask: why are you so sure it's Russia they're going to war with? I look forward to your response
Germans are inherently aggressive and xenophobic. They hate Slavs. They started 2 world wars just to try to get rid of them, they think it will be third time lucky.
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Maker)

Germany is too soft and guilty to wage war with anybody, they certainly don't have it in them to wage to war with Russia even if i'd not be adverse were nukes off the table and the country to be occupied rather than freed.

I'd say the UK, France and Poland are most willing to wage war. Not sure if France would with Russia but the Polish despise them.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Maker)

Its more likely that ISIS is spreading and attacking the whole european continent than Germany is planning a war. In my honest opinion, Germany - and the rest of the European countries - are just incapable of dealing with refugees.
AlwaysWatching
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I hope so. Time to repay the Germans for their tyrannical rule in the EU.
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
Its more likely that ISIS is spreading and attacking the whole european continent than Germany is planning a war. In my honest opinion, Germany - and the rest of the European countries - are just unwilling of dealing with refugees.
Corrected.
dozyrosie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No way the Germans are looking to war with Russia yet. They haven't made a non aggression pact with them yet.
democracyforum
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
so use refugees as cannon fodder ?

good idea
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (189)
29.3%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.43%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.99%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.37%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.91%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.84%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.89%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.26%

Watched Threads