If you could do the LNAT again, what would you do differently?
Turn on thread page Beta
I have my LNAT tomorrow. Any last words of advice? watch
- Thread Starter
- 04-11-2015 18:44
- 04-11-2015 22:58
This isn't stuff I wish I did, but some advice I think will help:
- empty your mind when reading the texts
- use the whiteboard to narrow down your answers
- flag anything you're unsure of (but make sure you're guessing anyway in case you don't have time to go back)
- don't spend too long umming and ahhing about which essay title to do, pick the one that draws you in first
- don't be too balanced in the essay, be decisive
Hope that helped, good luck!Last edited by harina10; 04-11-2015 at 22:59.