The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9500
Original post by lil sister
Are you trying to insinuate something?

Don't assume my insinuation cis scum
Thank you for the support. It's Sapphire blue (I was born in September). It reminds me of the fragility of life, the beauty of the Sea-Goddess Amphitrite, and to always hold my head up high towards the skies no matter the oppression that tries to keep me down.

Anytime! :smile: Oh wow! Coollll! :biggrin: Yupp, I really like that colour too, it's very calming :h: Hope you had a great day btw! I've got to go now! Night :wink:
Original post by robml

:hat2:

lol gotem
Original post by Emizi
Pic of me and my husband to be in 7 days!

Spoiler

Is it serious with your husband-to-be?

Also, have you considered the fairer sex before?
Original post by fatima1998
i kinda knew that this user is lying :lol:
but rob did the job :yy:

My photo is online because I run an equality blog and I don't hide behind anonymity, which is more than I can say for RobML & Co.
Reply 9505
Original post by Emizi
Pic of me and my husband to be in 7 days!

Spoiler

Hey Vsauce, Michael here
My photo is online because I run an equality blog and I don't hide behind anonymity, which is more than I can say for RobML & Co.
So that Picture is from 2012?
Original post by hamza772000
So that Picture is from 2012?

I have taken many photos, I do not remember the exact date. It just happens to be one of my favourites as it emphasises my strong jowls, even if it was back when I wore my hair long.
1704255843153746.jpg
Really old pic with my dog
I have taken many photos, I do not remember the exact date. It just happens to be one of my favourites as it emphasises my strong jowls, even if it was back when I wore my hair long.
Ok, I'll take your word, but if you are trolling then....:erm: May God bless you! :biggrin:

Prove it by taking a photo of yourself while pinching your left eyebrow. :smile:
Original post by RobML
Hey Vsauce, Michael here

:rofl: holy sht it actually looks exactly like him
Original post by RDKGames
Prove it by taking a photo of yourself while pinching your left eyebrow. :smile:

Excuse me, do you think I'm your personal circus monkey you can order about by virtue of you owning a phallus? I am marking papers for an undergraduate course I'm teaching and do not have time to take explicit photos for a creep on the internet with an eyebrow fetish.
Excuse me, do you think I'm your personal circus monkey you can order about by virtue of you owning a phallus? I am marking papers for an undergraduate course I'm teaching and do not have time to take explicit photos for a creep on the internet with an eyebrow fetish.

Well, that explains a few things. Thank you, ma'am. Have a good evening. :hat2:
Original post by AlexLawrence1453
1704255843153746.jpg
Really old pic with my dog

Nice dog.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it serious with your husband-to-be?

Also, have you considered the fairer sex before?

He better be or he has to be the most spectacular stalker after 13 years and 3 children later.

Can't say I have, nope.
Original post by RobML
Hey Vsauce, Michael here

OH my god! I just googled this guy! Looks just like him, but it isn't him. I'm by far the better gamer out of the two of us!
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
yaaaaay :gah:
You're a newbie and you already know Forest :eek:

Spoiler

Oh stop it you :colondollar: you're more popular

Original post by hamza772000
Haha :lol:
That's just a larger version of him :tongue:

I can assure you Im even larger in real life :007:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ForestShadow
Oh stop it you :colondollar: you're more