Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I hate someone in my friend group! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I hate her so much until i can't even look at her. Because if i do that, i will get mad and show my unfriendly side in front of my friends. I feel helpless because i can't even talk to someone in my college... it will spread to my friends' ears(included the bxxxx) easily. She always tries to show her fake kindness to others. When someone is asking help from me to solve the question, she will interrupt our conversation by telling the solution quickly like someone is asking her and ignoring me! I really can't take it , this situation happened a lot of times. Then, I stay as far as possible away from her. When people ask why I didn't sit with her (we used to sit together), then she interrupt again by telling the whole class that I don't want to sit with her! Yeah! It's the truth ! But why she wanted to say loudly ? Did she thinks that I will surrender to her if she does that? And this " tell the whole class loudly that I don't want to sit with her " situation also happened a lot of times until everyone is numb, then only she stop! I hate her so much because she disrespected me first even though she is the smartest in class. She always likes to act innocent in front of the lecturers and that's why all lecturers will believe her word compared to mine if something happened... She always likes to make fun of me in front the class like telling a joke and I feel like almost want to slap her in face! What's wrong with her? My handwriting ugly or neat is not her matter! Usually my handwriting is ugly but sometimes if I write neatly , she will says :" Wow! It's RARE for you to write so neatly! " in front of whole class againnnnnnn. Can anyone tell me how am I going to survive in my friend group without anyone hates me (besides her)?

ReputationRep:
    Just ignore her, other than that not much you can do.
    School doesn't last forever

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There's not really much you can do. Sometimes people just won't like you, no matter what. Just ignore them and in a few years you'll look back and realise how trivial this is

ReputationRep:
    If you HATE someone, which is a strong word, you need to keep your distance and just not have them in your lives by all means. If you have a valid reason for hating them you just have to stay away. If it's hate out of jealousy, race or self, then you need help.

ReputationRep:
    THEY INVENTED PHONES! Just talk(you know what i mean) with your other friends about how she acts and ask for 2nd opinions. Friends are social. So you will need social power in order to confront someone. If you can find her alone and ask her why? If this is personal just try to live with it. You will have to live with much worse people if your still young.

ReputationRep:
    There is someone in my friendship group who I dislike. I say dislike because I don't really 'hate' anyone. Unless they've done a serious wrong. But I try to ignore her. She is someone who kinda bull****s and makes things up about things, when we know she's lying. I'm not if she's bored or wants the attention. That's not my concern to be honest. But I do try to ignore her. Bad things haven't really happened. I mean, the only thing she's say which wasn't really insulting, but was kinda knaff was that she said to my friend before " I'm gonna walk up to her straight and just ask her if she hates me. I can't be doing with her, my nana died 3 months ago today so I can't do with her." I'm completely understand that she is upset, but to plant it on me like that. Turns on she didn't ask until the next week, and I told her I don't like her. She knows. The situation is different for me and because of the fact that everyone, including her, knows it's easier to ignore her. But I understand that your struggling.

It's easy to say ignore her and try to do your best to keep calm. That's all anyone can do on here, without knowing you personally I couldn't help you or give you more direct advice thats fit for you. But I can say that if you ever need someone to talk to or to rant and get your feelings out, message me. I'm the one who listens to peoples problems in my friendship group i'm the 'young mother' - cause I'm the youngest.

So yeah, message me if you need to

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for all your advice ! But now I think my friends know I'm ignoring her and it kind a affected our friendships because they thought I hate her for no reason or I am the one bully her . The worst thing is she knew I hate her but she still try to act like nothing and show her fake KINDNESS to me! Sometimes I feel like is that necessary to hate her? But when I look back what she had done to me, I just freak out again for answering her unnecessary questions like : is the book same color as mine? (although she knew) When I'm trying to help my friend to solve question this morning, she just came over and said she also don't know about this, want to listen to what I say. I just like simply say something to my friend who needed help and ask him to ask the Right Person who just act like she don't know anything. At first she said she also don't know how to do that question but eventually she just told everything like what lecturer said in class. I know she is very smart but I just don't like she always act like she don't know anything but actually she knows everything and she will interrupt others conversation when she find out you explain wrongly. It's like she is waiting at the side to watch you make mistake and suddenly appear to show her intelligence like the savior... WTH !

ReputationRep:
    In every friendship group there will be the one you can't stand... just life tbh.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.