Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Am I ugly? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been in many relationships and even the ones I have been in, they've all admitted that they've been out with me as a dare or cos I had money. My most recent ex cheated on me twice and the girl I currently have feelings for is always finding excuses to blow me off. People say I have a really good personality but I always get called ugly or get rejected by people who say "anyone would be lucky to be with you". I don't know what to do

ReputationRep:
    It's ok, I still love you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon593)
    I haven't been in many relationships and even the ones I have been in, they've all admitted that they've been out with me as a dare or cos I had money. My most recent ex cheated on me twice and the girl I currently have feelings for is always finding excuses to blow me off. People say I have a really good personality but I always get called ugly or get rejected by people who say "anyone would be lucky to be with you". I don't know what to do
    awww dont worry im sure you are beautiful and i love ya xx ull be okay

ReputationRep:
    pics

ReputationRep:
    Physical description required.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why people do a "Am I ugly thread" Yet they post no pictures of themselves.

Like, how the hell am I meant to tell you if you're ugly or not?

ReputationRep:
    pics

ReputationRep:
    Some people will think you're ugly, some won't. Such is life.

ReputationRep:
    That must be really depressing, to even admit that they went out with you because of a dare is quite low. :/

Yeah girls don't care about personality, they only say that as a cover up for the fact that they are shallow.

Try hitting the gym, change your hairstyle, change of garments.

Beauty can be altered if you know where to look and what to change.

ReputationRep:
    You don't sound ugly. You sound like someone who could get girls.

ReputationRep:
    You are one of the most attractive people on the planet. I know this for a fact.

…cos I had money…
    Ain't nothing more attractive than that.

ReputationRep:
    We all have flaws, so we can't really judge each other. We're all perfect, because we're the way that God made us. The personality is what makes an individual ugly, not their looks. Nobody is better than anybody. We're all on the same team if you think about it. There is no just "Team New York," or "Team Australia." It's "Team Universe"
    We're all PINK on the inside, the beauty is in our differences. So what if someone has pimples and bruises? It's natural.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't matter, had sex.

ReputationRep:
    Well you do write like an ugly person.

ReputationRep:
    How old are you out of interest? If you're still at school then tbh a lot of 'relationships' can happen because of dares and things because kids are immature and can be cruel because of it. But fortunately most people grow out of this (and most teenagers arent like this anyway but many dont get into relationships at a young age).
    If you're an adult... Then perhaps you are hanging around with the wrong people? Are your ex's/dates from the same friendship group? If this is the try to find someone completely new.
    Otherwise... You've probably just been unlucky. I can assure you most girls aren't like this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Keep being fabulous.

It's their loss. looks soon fade away a good personality doesn't

ReputationRep:
    we need ze PICTURES

(Original post by Ya Dunno)
    That must be really depressing, to even admit that they went out with you because of a dare is quite low. :/

Yeah girls don't care about personality, they only say that as a cover up for the fact that they are shallow.

Try hitting the gym, change your hairstyle, change of garments.

Beauty can be altered if you know where to look and what to change.
    Don't generalise, you probably just met the right ones. Not all girls are like that.

ReputationRep:
    You may be ugly. I may be ugly but as long as you're still alive i see no reason for you to complain. Life is unfair an you should always be aware of that. Life has no meaning yet happiness something intangible is possible and with it, you are given meaning.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 5, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.