Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So, I have a friend and he was telling me before half term that he has a crush with another girl in our class. He was so in love that he would blush whenever he'd look at her. But recently, that girl has gotten into a relationship with another one of my good friends. The friend that had the crush on her recently broke up with his girlfriend and didn't ever want to be with her as she broke it off with him. However, a few days later, he showed me a text saying that she was suicidal at the fact they were never gonna be together.

Now.... the girl he had the crush with now has a boyfriend, who is also in my year. They really like each other and they kiss when they leave school etc. The reason why I'm worried is because my friend has now gotten back with his ex, which is worrying given the fact that he never wanted to be with her again. On Monday, she waited for him outside school and they kissed, he put her hand around her waist right in front of the girl he had the crush with and her boyfriend, and I feel that this is all just for a show...

He's a really good friend and I don't want him to be in a relationship with someone he doesn't want to be with, because he was really distraught when the split last time. He's usually a very bubbly and funny guy and I kinda don't wanna see him get hurt again. I don't want to intervene, but should I ask him about it?

Thanks,
    ravioliyears xxx

ReputationRep:
    Well this sounds like the kind of relationship drama that happens when we're young. Even though it's painful, it helps us grow and learn. I think that if your friend is unhappy in the relationship then all you can do is tell him your thoughts, otherwise just leave them too it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hevachan)
    Well this sounds like the kind of relationship drama that happens when we're young. Even though it's painful, it helps us grow and learn. I think that if your friend is unhappy in the relationship then all you can do is tell him your thoughts, otherwise just leave them too it
    Thats what I'm thinking. I might just talk to him. Thanks

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.