Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Have you ever prank called someone? watch

ReputationRep:
    and if so did they go along with it?

ReputationRep:
    Me and my friend prank called this girl who put her number as her facebook status (I don't remember what we said) but she was so nice to us that we snapped out of it and said we must have the wrong number. Felt so mean after

ReputationRep:
    Three of my friends and I prank called one of their dads claiming it was the police and that her daughter got arrested for stealing too many lollipops and pens from the metro bank. On the same day, we rang one of our other friends saying I got arrested and if she knew who I was. She claimed she didn't know me lol :/ :/

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, my cousin and I prank called my other cousin from a phonebox at 3 in the morning. We then kept calling him in the middle of the night several times pretending to be like a sexy lady who wants to have sex with him and at first he believed it was some girl but then he realized it was us and when we were walking back to the house he saw us and started yelling at us from his balcony and we got scared so we hid under the basement but he was waiting for us to come out so he was standing at his window upstairs. So when we went up the stairs from the basement he poured a bucket of cold water on us, this was in the winter when it was like -10 outside.

ReputationRep:
    More times than I can remember.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.