username1801065
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
For anyone who does a-level maths with the Edexcel board, please could you describe what it's like because I may want to do it. Also, does anyone here recommend English lit/psychology?
Lilly1234567890
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by alishba-rosex)
For anyone who does a-level maths with the Edexcel board, please could you describe what it's like because I may want to do it. Also, does anyone here recommend English lit/psychology?
Hey, yeah I have just finished my AS year and have done Edexcel mathematics. To be honest it was okay. The content in the beginning is very easy, it's basically like advanced GCSE but then it gets harder. Anyways good luck with choices.
math42
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Edexcel maths has in general excellent resources, probably better than for any other board, and I liked the course and it seemed structured fairly sensibly. They have been known to sometimes throw out ridiculously hard exams (well, not really, but relative to A level usually) and have stupidly high grade boundaries for the exams that aren't hard but I think other boards have similar problems. Asking for English Lit in general or edexcel? (I did WJEC English Lit and it was pretty fun and doable)

(Original post by alishba-rosex)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (302)
55.72%
I don't have everything I need (240)
44.28%

Watched Threads