Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im sleep deprived every day procrastinating like every other person i always put off coursework till the last day and i dont know when to crash studie the monring or night. I've always done work through the night and when i attempt to wake up early i feel too tired to do anything. I feel hopeless in doing work as i never feel i do enough or good enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Personinsertname)
    Im sleep deprived every day procrastinating like every other person i always put off coursework till the last day and i dont know when to crash studie the monring or night. I've always done work through the night and when i attempt to wake up early i feel too tired to do anything. I feel hopeless in doing work as i never feel i do enough or good enough.
    Yeah, I can't do anything in the morning. Once I hit the sack, that's no more work until school... My 0700 => 0100 schedule tends to do me well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Yeah, I can't do anything in the morning. Once I hit the sack, that's no more work until school... My 0700 => 0100 schedule tends to do me well.
    Does that mean you sleep from 7 to 1 in the morning?

ReputationRep:
    Does that mean you sleep from 7 to 1 in the morning?
    Yup, up at 7 in the morning for school, and I usually go to bed at around 1.00 the next morning. I sleep in the 6-hour gap

ReputationRep:
    i can't even wake up for school in the morning you want me to work? LOL you funny...

ReputationRep:
    Im usually worse i sleep from 3 in the morning till 7 so 4 hours and when i try to sleep early i can never fall asleep.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry I'm the same lol

I usually study after 12, can't get anything done in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    Im usually worse i sleep from 3 in the morning till 7 so 4 hours and when i try to sleep early i can never fall asleep.
    OK, yeah that's a bit much

My girlfriend normally sleeps from 4-11. An interesting sleep pattern, I know :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Thatsss calmmmmm i wouldn't mind that. In fact if they moved school to a schedule with that sleeping pattern i would be a happier human,

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 4, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.