Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Christmas Eve practical driving test @ 11:19am watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi guys i wantedd to see if anyone has any advice or similiar experiences as got my practical booked for 11:19am on 24th december and wanted to pass before with a2 mocks in jan and my instructor was having week off th week after so wouldve been long wait and wondered he said in the centre of cheltenham (where centre is) it will be busy due to xmas but outside not much as people will already be in town shopping, not many still going to park etc and also unless people have day off work people will still be working and earlish time so what do people think?

ReputationRep:
    It will be what it will be. Christmas Eve is usually a bit quieter than normal but you never know. You certainly have a wonderful incentive to do well.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    You are going to fail. My brother's cousin's best mate had a test on the 24th of a different month and he failed due to forgetting to indicate on a 6 exit roundabout. I still think about him from time to time. RIP Callum, gone but never forgotten...

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have my driving test at 9.17 on Xmas eve , I am very unsure weather to postpone has anyone got any tips or suggestions please , do you think I should cancel as only got till tomoro to postpone X

ReputationRep:
    If you have learned to drive and are good enough the day, time or conditions shouldn't make any difference. When you have passed are you going to avoid going out because it is busy or early or Christmas? Highly unlikely so it shouldn't make any difference now... Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aggo)
    Hi I have my driving test at 9.17 on Xmas eve , I am very unsure weather to postpone has anyone got any tips or suggestions please , do you think I should cancel as only got till tomoro to postpone X
    No go for it it it might be quieter as people will have work.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you guys any tips on nerves I'm so nervous even now , I'm 52 so doing all this late in life X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aggo)
    Thank you guys any tips on nerves I'm so nervous even now , I'm 52 so doing all this late in life X
    I had to go to the doctors for Bisoprolol to calm me down you could try rescue remedy from boots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aggo)
    If you pass it will be like a big Christmas present keep calm don't bake any risks if you are 50/50 n ether you should do somthing don't do it .

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys it's Aggo here just thought you would all like to no yes I passed my driving test Xmas eve first time with only 5 miners , it's the best Xmas ever , thank you for all your tips and I want to say if I can do it at 52 then anyone can , merry Xmas Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aggo)
    Hi guys it's Aggo here just thought you would all like to no yes I passed my driving test Xmas eve first time with only 5 miners , it's the best Xmas ever , thank you for all your tips and I want to say if I can do it at 52 then anyone can , merry Xmas Xx
    Congratulations 🎊

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: December 26, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.