Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys !

All of my teachers including head of 6th form have been saying lately about how we should all have our careers in mind and that we should go into areas of work that we love/ are good at. To be honest I really do not know what I want to do. I mean I am pretty good at the subjects I am studying for As ( philosophy, sociology psychology and biology) and feel strongly that I will be able to get Mostly A A A c (IN PHILOSOPHY AND ETHICS ) if I work just a bit harder.

I feel pretty "meh" about the subjects I am studying which worries me because everyone around here and at school is extremely enthusiastic about they're subject choices and have already a career goal in mind.

So if you guys have any careers in mind that have a good salaries and are enjoyable can you please tell me, I'm open to any suggestions.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.