Turn on thread page Beta

British fashion amongst the best in the world? watch

ReputationRep:
    I am talking our good designers, biased but I think we are far ahead of the Americans, pretty level with the French and Italians. We are pretty damn impressive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    I am talking our good designers, biased but I think we are far ahead of the Americans, pretty level with the French and Italians. We are pretty damn impressive.
    Have to say it's one industry Britain is doing well in. US is losing a lot of ground to us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    Have to say it's one industry Britain is doing well in. US is losing a lot of ground to us.

We are just a pretty damn stylish country these days. Glad the likes of Ted Baker (Ray Kelvin) are getting the recognition they deserve.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    We are just a pretty damn stylish country these days. Glad the likes of Ted Baker (Ray Kelvin) are getting the recognition they deserve.
    Paul smith has to be up there in terms of international presence, not sure i've visited a country without him popping up. Also the rise of "fast fashion".

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.