Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Romesh Ranganathan watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    For those of you that don't know this guy is the bearded asian comedian who is constantly on your fired on the appreciate. Basically I just don't think hes funny and don't think I'm alone yet hes constantly up for bbc awards and gets a lot of platform. I can't help think he gets his platform because of his ethnic group rather than his talent. Am i alone here ...

ReputationRep:
    I don't find him very funny either, I like when comedians can laugh at their own jokes but he always has that serious act on...

ReputationRep:
    I hate the new presenter.. #BringBackDara

ReputationRep:
    Not to be racist but he looks like a character from planet of the apes

ReputationRep:
    Plenty of other not so talented people get bbc awards as well so....

ReputationRep:
    I like him.
    I know what you mean though as the BBC undoubtedly go out of their way to promote ethnic minority comedians. I think the "hideously white" shadow of Gregg Dyke looms large over them.

I think he's a great comedian but probably because I'm Asian so a lot of the jokes are really funny to me! I find him hilarious

ReputationRep:
    He kicks the arse of that talentless,shouty gob****e Russell Howard and yet he keeps getting series after series.
    I love Romesh's sardonic wit.

ReputationRep:
    I like him. I think he's funny.

I like him.

But tbh, none of our opinions matter anyway, so let's stop giving a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Resistance☺)
    Not to be racist but he looks like a character from planet of the apes
    'I'm not racist but....'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yakovlev)
    'I'm not racist but....'
    was about to say that haha, 'but' automatically makes what you're going to say racist.

I find the programme he's on atm on bbc3 hilarious as i can totally relate to it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 5, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.