Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Changing price tag of an item? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    PLEASE IGNORE THIS THREAD! My sister was playing a prank. Obviously not funny

ReputationRep:
    ughhh

ReputationRep:
    Nothings gonna happen
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by c.vine)
    Hi,

Today I tried to exchange a cardigan that was given to me as a present, when I was at the store I noticed that the cardigan have gone on sale, so I did a really really stupid thing and grabbed another cardigan that wasnt on sale and swapped the tags. When i was at the till the sales lady called her manager and told me that the tag is wrong, I told them i had no idea as it was given to me as a present. The manager then went ahead and ripped the price tag off the cardigan (i'm not sure what she did with the price tag). I ended up keeping the item and paid for the item i was meant to exchange it with by card.

What could be happen? Will the police get involved? Will they track me on the cctv? Can they track me using my card details?

I know what i did is stupid and would never ever do it again.
    Lol nothing's gonna happen. If something was going to happen, pretty sure they'd have help you over for the police.

Don't do it again.

ReputationRep:
    Someone please reply i'm really worrie
    You should be. You're a thief and that's going to have been pretty obvious.

I know what i did is stupid and would never ever do it again.
    Just stalked your posts and seen that literally the only other time you've used this site was to seek advice after you got caught scamming TFL by letting someone fraudulently use your oyster card, so this is clearly BS and I have zero sympathy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimmonaPortella)
    You should be. You're a thief and that's going to have been pretty obvious.

Just stalked your posts and seen that literally the only other time you've used this site was to seek advice after you got caught scamming TFL by letting someone fraudulently use your oyster card, so this is clearly BS and I have zero sympathy.

Ll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty123A)
    Nothings gonna happen
    Really? I'm so scaredd!! Am i just over thinking it?

ReputationRep:
    Really? I'm so scaredd!! Am i just over thinking it?
    wtf is the issue, just never go back to that store.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JeremyOU)
    wtf is the issue, just never go back to that store.
    I'm just worried they're gonna track me and maybe look at the CCTV? and get the police involved especially because i dont know what she did with the price tag

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine. As someone said before, don't do it again.

ReputationRep:
    PLEASE IGNORE THIS THREAD! Sister playing another prank on me -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons)
    Lol nothing's gonna happen. If something was going to happen, pretty sure they'd have help you over for the police.

Don't do it again.
    Sorryy! Didn't mean to waste your time but none of this is true. My sister was playing a prank and thought it'd be funny to mock my over-thinking problem -_-
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Sorryy! Didn't mean to waste your time but none of this is true. My sister was playing a prank and thought it'd be funny to mock my over-thinking problem -_-
    Don't worry about it

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.