Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Remember what they did in the world war2?

Only in Nanjing in China, they killed 200 thousands Chinese citizen.

They performed bio-experiment on live human.

They never admit and are still denying their inhuman aggression.

Contemporary Japanese artist make abnormal pictures of dismembered naked girls

Their beastly behavior defies enumeration

ReputationRep:
    yes therefore their present and future generations shall all be evil!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *LoL*)

I don't think you can condem a whole race of people for the modern day actions of some artists. In the past they have done some bad things but then most countries have as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *LoL*)

How many Chinese people have been killed by Chinese governments since then?

Chinese governments tortured far more Chinese people

Chinese government continues to deny its activities

As did Picasso

Then just reveal a few of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weejimmie)
    How many Chinese people have been killed by Chinese governments since then?

Chinese governments tortured far more Chinese people

Chinese government continues to deny its activities

As did Picasso

Then just reveal a few of them.
    whats your obsession with the chinese government?

ReputationRep:
    Aren't humans evil in general?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    Apart from it's murderous record, none. However, Lol has specified vile acts by a Japanese government and JApanese people in China as a justification for asking "Are Japanese evil?" I merely pointed out that Chinese governments and Chinese people have behaved even worse in China.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Aren't humans evil in general?
    Debatable personally I don't believe any person can be completely evil so no but many people don't share my oppinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    Debatable personally I don't believe any person can be completely evil so no but many people don't share my oppinion.
    Agreed, no one person can be truly evil, despite how they may depicted by propagandists. However, the question was about the Japanese people being evil as a whole, and I would have to say that people as a whole are indeed evil. Despite their nationality. Just think of how many ants you stepped on in your life time. Or perhaps that person you slighted once back in grade 4.

ReputationRep:
    yes therefore their present and future generations shall all be evil!
    He he...

If the japanese people are evil, then so are the germans, and the russians. Hmm, something tells me the threadposter could be generalising here...

ReputationRep:
    Apart from the fact she doesn't like it? I don't like it, but you can't click your fingers, erase hundreds of years of culture and install a new government a la Iraq. And look what a disaster that was...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    Apart from the fact she doesn't like it? I don't like it, but you can't click your fingers, erase hundreds of years of culture and install a new government a la Iraq. And look what a disaster that was...
    Iraq was a disaster? You're kidding, and here was silly me believing everything they were putting on the news. LMAO. Bloody yanks.

ReputationRep:
    The japaneese killed over Half a million people in labour camps during WW2. japaneese killed 20 million chineese during WW2. Japaneese killed many european civilians, women and children in concentration camps during WW2.

yes the germans killed 8 million jews and probably 15-20 million russians, but arent germans still hated my many. I think the Japaneese got of easy, yes 2 nukes were dropped on them, and many died there, but probably just as many german civilians too in europe from allied bombs.

Japaneese impearilsm, is not as known for its atrocities as Germans nazism, talk to any person and ask, " what do u think of japaneese impearism?". I bet you will get a confused response

and if anyone compares Japaneese impearism to British and French impearism, ill come over there and ****in punch ya.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *LoL*)

obviously noone agrees with u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    The japaneese killed over Half a million people in labour camps during WW2. japaneese killed 20 million chineese during WW2. Japaneese killed many european civilians, women and children in concentration camps during WW2.

yes the germans killed 8 million jews and probably 15-20 million russians, but arent germans still hated my many. I think the Japaneese got of easy, yes 2 nukes were dropped on them, and many died there, but probably just as many german civilians too in europe from allied bombs.

Japaneese impearilsm, is not as known for its atrocities as Germans nazism, talk to any person and ask, " what do u think of japaneese impearism?". I bet you will get a confused response

and if anyone compares Japaneese impearism to British and French impearism, ill come over there and ****in punch ya.
    you cannot blame a whole race for some peoples actions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)

Why hate a race of people for something that happend 50 years ago I don't hate the germans or the Japanease the world has moved on.

ReputationRep:
    Iraq war is another example which shows perfectly the foolish ideologies held by Bush's government.

Iraq's disaster is never due to any so-called miscarriage or inaccuracy of the original plan, but the western's misjudgment of patriotism deeply rooted even in the most oppressed people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    obviously noone agrees with u
    is this thread racist?

i thought lol put a question mark behind the tittle of his thread, which followed by some facts. he never made any assertion that the japanese people is evil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cofactor)
    Iraq war is another example which shows perfectly the foolish ideologies held by Bush's government.

Iraq's disaster is never due to any so-called miscarriage or inaccuracy of the original plan, but the western's misjudgment of patriotism deeply rooted even in the most oppressed people.
    Do you really think this is the right place for that post? I think everything that could be said about the Iraq debacle has been said. Refer to vienna95's sticky about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cofactor)
    is this thread racist?

i thought lol put a question mark behind the tittle of his thread, which followed by some facts. he never made any assertion that the japanese people is evil
    He made racist implications, about them experimenting on humans, artists drawing pictures of naked girls etc etc

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.