Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cofactor)
    is this thread racist?

i thought lol put a question mark behind the tittle of his thread, which followed by some facts. he never made any assertion that the japanese people is evil
    he/she did so earlier in the same thread that was in "general chat" which was deleted as so many people complained it was racist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koldtoast)
    He made racist implications, about them experimenting on humans, artists drawing pictures of naked girls etc etc
    he is a troll, he posted a number of suposedly interlectual threads but in all of them fails ot defend his view well if at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *LoL*)
    Remember what they did in the world war2?

Only in Nanjing in China, they killed 200 thousands Chinese citizen.

They performed bio-experiment on live human.

They never admit and are still denying their inhuman aggression.

Contemporary Japanese artist make abnormal pictures of dismembered naked girls

Their beastly behavior defies enumeration
    Jeez, I thought you were talking about the language.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    he/she did so earlier in the same thread that was in "general chat" which was deleted as so many people complained it was racist
    i can't find the thread. it got deleted ?? ohhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    he is a troll, he posted a number of suposedly interlectual threads but in all of them fails ot defend his view well if at all
    troll? what do u mean by that? is that some kind of forum terminology?

ReputationRep:
    i can't find the thread. it got deleted ?? ohhhh
    lol yes he/she was very racist

ReputationRep:
    lol yes he/she was very racist
    if all his threads/posts so racist as this Japanese one, it explains why he has so few threads posted on this forum

ReputationRep:
    yeah someone who provokes other for kicks in brief, a waste of space

ReputationRep:
    if all his threads/posts so racist as this Japanese one, it explains why he has so few threads posted on this forum
    ha probably how rude!
    he/she was attacking me and saying i have no right to call IT racist and then IT defined racism to me.... pathetic!

ReputationRep:
    Someone who makes posts just to stir up trouble

ReputationRep:
    ha probably how rude!
    he/she was attacking me and saying i have no right to call IT racist and then IT defined racism to me.... pathetic!
    and i beleive that was his huge mistake, taking on a "adored and exalted member" with 2 gems.

ReputationRep:
    and i beleive that was his huge mistake, taking on a "adored and exalted member" with 2 gems.
    lol no i not that adored and exalted!!
    plus what difference would it make if it was me or a new member or a really old member?

ReputationRep:
    lol no i not that adored and exalted!!
    plus what difference would it make if it was me or a new member or a really old member?
    Can give more negative reps the longer you have been here, the more posts and the more gems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    Can give more negative reps the longer you have been here, the more posts and the more gems.
    i guess but i am a new member...... and i dont give negative reps, dont like gettin them so dont give them.. i save my powers to give people good reps

ReputationRep:
    i guess but i am a new member...... and i dont give negative reps, dont like gettin them so dont give them.. i save my powers to give people good reps
    I never seem to get positive reps. I got a few negative ones a while back because I was for abortion and I only just got back to my one green gem

ReputationRep:
    I never seem to get positive reps. I got a few negative ones a while back because I was for abortion and I only just got back to my one green gem
    you should get quite a bit, you make good contributions in this sub forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    you should get quite a bit, you make good contributions in this sub forum
    yeah definitely!

ReputationRep:
    when was the last time u checked your ucer cp? i think its about time u checked it!

ReputationRep:
    yeah definitely!
    Thanks I hope so.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I hope so.
    its true! grin an bear it!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.