Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It is most unfair to continue to discrimate against an entire country due to the actions of some of its people that occured many years ago.

Yes, what occured during the war with labour and concentration camps was appauling, but the same could be said for so many countries in so many wars. It is wrong to hold a grudge against the entire Japanese people for what was done in the past by their ancestors - although I'm sure neither us nor them will forget what happened. Indeed the Japanese goverment is still paying out money to ex-PoWs, fifty years on.

I know, for example, I'd feel a little mistreated if every Muslim hated the English because hundreds of years ago the royals decided to emark on the 'Holy Crusades'.

ReputationRep:
    If we judge every human being by the actions of the people who rule over them, then I think everybody in the world is evil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *LoL*)
    Remember what they did in the world war2?

Only in Nanjing in China, they killed 200 thousands Chinese citizen.

They performed bio-experiment on live human.

They never admit and are still denying their inhuman aggression.

Contemporary Japanese artist make abnormal pictures of dismembered naked girls

Their beastly behavior defies enumeration
    In the same way as the germans are still evil for what they did to the jews. Only the government are responsiple for those acts, not the japanese as a whole.

ReputationRep:
    Are you unaquainted with the atrocities we have commited as a nation? We have murdered, raped and pillaged across the globe for two centuries! Does that make us all evil people? Of course not! Take a look at a few home truths before looking eleswhere for people to condemn.

ReputationRep:
    An identical thread to this one was posted in the General Forum early, however it was brutally invaded and squashed in its cradle by some so-called
    Racial-defenders, who, by means of nefarious scheme, succeeded in persuading the mod to wipe out the thread's ephemeral existence.

The clear display of devious manipulation and the very picture of those ignorant laics gloating in their armchairs, self-celebrating their choking of freedom of speech, enrages me to such extent that I, hereby, declare and request the closerure of this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *LoL*)
    An identical thread to this one was posted in the General Forum early, however it was brutally invaded and squashed in its cradle by some so-called
    Racial-defenders, who, by means of nefarious scheme, succeeded in persuading the mod to wipe out the thread's ephemeral existence.

The clear display of devious manipulation and the very picture of those ignorant laics gloating in their armchairs, self-celebrating their choking of freedom of speech, enrages me to such extent that I, hereby, declare and request the closerure of this thread.

no names mentioned huh?
    good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    no names mentioned huh?
    good!
    remorsed confession is much prefered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *LoL*)
    oh it was me! im so sorry i thought your thread was extremely racist
    so did many other people.
    noone agreed with you. get over it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    he is a troll, he posted a number of suposedly interlectual threads but in all of them fails ot defend his view well if at all
    what a shameless and blatant slandering.

i

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *LoL*)
    i insist that you shag me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *LoL*)
    what a shameless and blatant slandering.

i
    i thought it was quite good actually!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    i insist that you shag me
    a gay chinese. how unusual!

ReputationRep:
    i thought it was quite good actually!
    be civil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *LoL*)
    **** off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *LoL*)
    another assumption made by LOL...
    oh dear getting out of hand!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *LoL*)
    be civil
    be nice

ReputationRep:
    another assumption made by LOL...
    oh dear getting out of hand!
    My apology. the part of his being Chinese is an unforgiven and uncultured assumption

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *LoL*)
    My apology. the part of his being Chinese is an unforgiven and uncultured assumption
    yet another assumption! :rolleyes:
    you'l grow out of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *LoL*)
    look mate! if you want me to ask me for sex just ask! i know thats the reason for posting on this forum!

ReputationRep:
    yet another assumption! :rolleyes:
    you'l grow out of it
    Care to point out? Eating humble pie is the undeniable virtue of lol

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.