Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    i insist that you shag me
    i am sorry. wasn't that you who made the advance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *LoL*)
    i am sorry. wasn't that you who made the advance?
    yes i love you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by savvy10)
    Are you unaquainted with the atrocities we have commited as a nation? We have murdered, raped and pillaged across the globe for two centuries! Does that make us all evil people? Of course not! Take a look at a few home truths before looking eleswhere for people to condemn.
    umm, Britian, was proabaly the best impearil power to date, next to the roman empire. Britian educated many from 3rd world countries, and created many jobs. I dont see any examples of how Britian killed as many people as the Japs and germans during ww2 fro a racail purpose.

I wonder why people regard European impearism as horrible, yes it had ups and downs, but it brought progress.

ReputationRep:
    japanese isnt evil. British Colonialism wasnt evil.

LIBERALISM = shake hands with the devil evil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WildAmerican)
    japanese isnt evil. British Colonialism wasnt evil.

LIBERALISM = shake hands with the devil evil.
    and would you like to explain why or are you like so a few other people on this forum, just going to make an allegation before disappearing without answering the follow up quesitons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *LoL*)
    what a shameless and blatant slandering.

i
    have you defended your views, no, until you respond to the critism you have no arguement

ReputationRep:
    *Lol*, you're so warped it's funny! Behind this facade of intellect, you're an ego-centric, arrogant weirdo who clearly lacks any form of social skills! Why do you think you can order the closing of the thread just because people haven't agreed with you? The only people that are ever likely to agree with you are equally bigoted fools!

Japan may well have done some pretty awful things, but so has China! Remember the Tiananmen Square or the Chinese atrocities in Tibet? They were pretty damn bad, but we don't claim every Chinese person is inherently evil because of it.

Oh yeh, and stop making unwanted advances on other men, keep yourself to yourself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by savvy10)
    Japan may well have done some pretty awful things, but so has China! Remember the Tiananmen Square or the Chinese atrocities in Tibet? They were pretty damn bad, but we don't claim every Chinese person is inherently evil because of it.
    I made the very same point on the initial thread he started....but that got deleted...well said though

G

ReputationRep:
    China and Korea etc just can't get over Japan's past atrocities... they still hold a grudge against Japan, and freak out every time the Japanese Prime Minister goes to the shrine to worship those war criminals that killed tons of Koreans and Chinese. North Korea is even worse, every single TV program they have is anti-Japanese or anti-Americans, gosh, how pathetic. China, Korea, if you have time to cuss at the Japanese, cant you try and spend more time on improving your bad economy? See how Japan was treated by the Americans during the war, but they no longer cuss at them for the atomics bombs, they no longer beg for apologies, they are witty, they took advantage of America's power, money, and gullibility. They have been pretending to like the Americans and have gained a lot as a result. Their economy has improved dramatically, they have the second largest GDP in the world. They are a bunch of wily old foxes. So what? They are the wealthiest Asian country now, and Korea/China are far inferior to Japan. Seems like they are only good at cursing and sticking to the past. Chinese, Koreans- Get over it, mates, the wars are over, you havent even experienced them yourselves, all you have is the second-hand knowledge you have received from your dying grandparents who are suffering from Alzheimers disease anyways. Get over it, be witty, respect the Japanese, and do something about the poverty of your ****ing countries instead of cursing at the Japanese.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    umm, Britian, was proabaly the best impearil power to date, next to the roman empire. Britian educated many from 3rd world countries, and created many jobs. I dont see any examples of how Britian killed as many people as the Japs and germans during ww2 fro a racail purpose.

I wonder why people regard European impearism as horrible, yes it had ups and downs, but it brought progress.
    Er no it didn't.

The Imperial rule breached people's freedom to rule their own country. No matter how much progress foreign rule brings, it's still wrong, as the people of the country should have a say in how things run.

ReputationRep:
    i am now really looking forward to see how LOL defend his unpopular thread before it got removed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cofactor)
    i am now really looking forward to see how LOL defend his unpopular thread before it got removed
    Most chinese people aren't like him.b Thank God.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    Most chinese people aren't like him.b Thank God.
    how can u be sure he's a chinese?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh_sweet_surrey)
    China and Korea etc just can't get over Japan's past atrocities... they still hold a grudge against Japan, and freak out every time the Japanese Prime Minister goes to the shrine to worship those war criminals that killed tons of Koreans and Chinese. North Korea is even worse, every single TV program they have is anti-Japanese or anti-Americans, gosh, how pathetic. China, Korea, if you have time to cuss at the Japanese, cant you try and spend more time on improving your bad economy? See how Japan was treated by the Americans during the war, but they no longer cuss at them for the atomics bombs, they no longer beg for apologies, they are witty, they took advantage of America's power, money, and gullibility. They have been pretending to like the Americans and have gained a lot as a result. Their economy has improved dramatically, they have the second largest GDP in the world. They are a bunch of wily old foxes. So what? They are the wealthiest Asian country now, and Korea/China are far inferior to Japan. Seems like they are only good at cursing and sticking to the past. Chinese, Koreans- Get over it, mates, the wars are over, you havent even experienced them yourselves, all you have is the second-hand knowledge you have received from your dying grandparents who are suffering from Alzheimers disease anyways. Get over it, be witty, respect the Japanese, and do something about the poverty of your ****ing countries instead of cursing at the Japanese.
    Erm....i'm chinese and i don't hold any of Lols views....and i find what you've written here highly offensive actually....you're just as bad as Lol is...except making generalisations about the whole of chinese race....he's he's making generalisations about japanese people....you're just as bad as each other.

G

ReputationRep:
    He's going to bang on about the japanese race being evil and the unfairness of chinese literature only being awarded one nobel if he isn't chinese?

ReputationRep:
    I thought he was chinese cos all the threads he starts are about chinese people....and how good we are and our literature and loads of other pro-chinese propaganda...also previously it said his location was Hong Kong.....

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    I thought he was chinese cos all the threads he starts are about chinese people....and how good we are and our literature and loads of other pro-chinese propaganda...also previously it said his location was Hong Kong.....

G
    Although he could also be a person out to try and make most of the chinese race look like loonies.

ReputationRep:
    Although he could also be a person out to try and make most of the chinese race look like loonies.
    Lol.....sneaky!

G

ReputationRep:
    highly likely

all Chinese members of UKL, on guard

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.